4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet Christmas story with a guaranteed happily ever after
What a lovely freebie read for this time of year- just the story to curl up with as the festive season approaches!

Published on 30 Nov. 2011 by Nicola F (Nic)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Christmas Romance
When a six year old little girl tells Santa Claus that all she wants for Christmas is a daddy so that her mummy doesn't have to work so much - you kind of know where the story is going. Both main characters, Lauren and Kyle have trust issues and have to overcome their fears of abandonment to realise that not all people are bad and are going to leave them.

All...
Published on 10 Dec. 2011 by Dobsew

4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet Christmas story with a guaranteed happily ever after, 30 Nov. 2011
Nicola F (Nic) (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: All I Want for Christmas is You, a Holiday Romance (Fate with a Helping Hand Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

This was a sweet story of down-on-her-luck single mother Lauren and her cute little daughter Kristen, who asks a department store Santa if he will bring her a daddy for Christmas. Unbeknownst to Kristen, this store Santa happens to be owner of the mall and is the very charming and handsome Kyle Preston, who has had his own share of bad luck in the past. He and Lauren click and he is determined that this year her Christmas will be a happy one- he just has to get past Lauren's stubborn defences.

The story is a typical M&B type plot, with warmth, families and love and characters who you will really want to have a happy ending. It will leave you with a genuine smile on your face, despite it being a little bit twee and predictable and with the oh-so-perfect male lead- real men just aren't like that, but hey ho!

If you're looking for a sweet Christmas story to read, give this a go- warm fuzzies are guaranteed.

5.0 out of 5 stars rie's review, 7 Dec. 2011
Marie R (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This is a heart warming christmas romance that will have you saying arrrrr all the way through it. I enjoyed the book so much i will track down other books by this authur and see how they fair. Well worth reading at night time to relax and calm you for a good night sleep.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Christmas Romance, 10 Dec. 2011
Dobsew (Colchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

All I Want For Christmas Is You is a quick easy read that is a heart felt romantic story that easily gets the reader into the spirit of Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU, 9 Dec. 2011
Mrs. D. Parkyn (Dorset) - See all my reviews
i found this light story very relaxing & enjoyable,especially at bedtime.the characters i loved., a typical heart warming family tale,never a boring moment.had to read it in one go to the finish.just had the kindle reader for xmas but could not wait til then to download books,especially the free ones.cant wait now to read her other books.........

1.0 out of 5 stars Really predictable, 30 Dec. 2012
I should've realised from the title how naff this book was. I found it very light reading, but not enjoyable. The lead female is ridiculous and the way the story pans out is very predictable but also unbelievable. I know it's short, but there isn't much character development. Perfect if you like frothy, mindless books, but really I've read other easy-to-read books which were of far more interest than this. Just annoyed me for all it's cliched froth. Even if it's still free, don't bother to waste 5 mins on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful Dreadful Dreadful, 22 Jan. 2013
I just had to write a review of this as it was so bad. It is free, it is short but oh my goodness it is terrible. I actually wanted to scream as I read it. It is more than just no character development, a predictable storyline and weak writing: It's just naff!

2.0 out of 5 stars DNF, 29 Dec. 2012
StarPlayer (B'ham England) - See all my reviews
A gringeworthy Christmas tale. This was free for me, and I only 'purchased' it because it had/has so many 5 star reviews. I got to part where her car wouldn't start in the mall carpark and couldn't read any further.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 19 Dec. 2012
Thanks goodness this was, at least, free. I haven't ever read such sugary nonsense for a long time. Avoid unless you want to feel nauseous.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull, 19 Dec. 2012
I'm afraid I had to put this down after reading about 20 pages. It's dull dull dull. I kept hoping it'd get better but gave up in the end.

I only realised afterwards that it's a Mills & Boon. That explains it all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too predictable, 1 Dec. 2012
Its not a new story, too sugary, full of cliches. I didn't like it, but if you want feel good, its for you.