Size: L|Change

on 10 March 2014
but don't expect it to last longer. I left my sons costume to the last minute so didn't have any choice but to buy. I could have made a better quality costume with more time however the proton pack would have been to much of a challenge so the blow up option definitely appealed to me. If you have the know how and time do it yourself, if you don't this should do as a one time fix :)
on 6 October 2012
this product is awful,,the gun does not inflate and the outfit is not even the correct colour. the one we received was almost orange,,, also the strap on the backpack snapped within 2 minutes of our little lad putting it on,,WE NOW HAVE ONE VERY UPSET LITTLE BOY WITHOUT A HALLOWEEN COSTUME
on 17 December 2012
Very flimsy material, horrid colour not like in the film and the back looked like it would fall apart in days, so I returned this item and bought something else. I have a very energetic big 6 year old boy and this wouldn't have lasted two months with the way he plays.
on 19 January 2013
This costume was poorly made and the backpack kept deflating and the gun was ripped. I certainly wouldn't recommend buying this product.
on 28 October 2015
be warned this is huge- my son is 5 & this was absolutly massive on him- no big deal really as would rather that than too small! he loves it & it's easy for him to get on & off himself. the inflatable proton pack is also massive so we're making one out of an old box for school parties it case ot bursts
on 30 October 2015
As with most costumes this is very thin material, I bought this for my six year old and it's more suited to a 10 year old, my son's not small he's about right for his age but this is massive. I've had to chop the legs and arms, he loves it now.
on 27 May 2015
Very poor quality back pack would fit adult thread all loose at seams collar was stitch on wrong way could not take it off my grandson to send back as he was going away and had been so looking forward to it and was so disappointed when I was going to send it back total waste of money
on 28 March 2014
My son wore this to his end of year 6 party, it looked great, the accessories really made it unusual and he was really pleased with it. It would not do for more than one wear however as the stitching around the insider of the trousers began to run after one wear and the gun went rather floppy.
on 26 October 2013
I bought this thinking after reading the reviews, surely it can't be that bad...WRONG, as said by others, quality awful, the back pack deflated after 15mins, and then after wearing for 10mins the zip broke, now its totaly useless after trying it on once.. Complete waste of money.. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
on 15 September 2009
The backpack does not inflate everywhere it should. The ghostbuster symbols are ironed on and are smeared. I have bought a boiler suit for my husband to make an outfit - I wish I had done the same for my son.