5.0 out of 5 stars ghostbuster costume
grandson over the moon with costume he absolutely loves it and hardly takes it off thank you very much for making so happy
Published on 7 Oct. 2012 by jimboo12

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for one Halloween
Published 14 months ago by Sarah Docherty

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for one Halloween, 10 Mar. 2014
but don't expect it to last longer. I left my sons costume to the last minute so didn't have any choice but to buy. I could have made a better quality costume with more time however the proton pack would have been to much of a challenge so the blow up option definitely appealed to me. If you have the know how and time do it yourself, if you don't this should do as a one time fix :)

1.0 out of 5 stars very very disappointed, 6 Oct. 2012
this product is awful,,the gun does not inflate and the outfit is not even the correct colour. the one we received was almost orange,,, also the strap on the backpack snapped within 2 minutes of our little lad putting it on,,WE NOW HAVE ONE VERY UPSET LITTLE BOY WITHOUT A HALLOWEEN COSTUME

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing purchase and I wouldn't recommend buying this product, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Boys' Ghostbusters™ Costume (Toy)
This costume was poorly made and the backpack kept deflating and the gun was ripped. I certainly wouldn't recommend buying this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars ghostbuster costume, 7 Oct. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and poorly made, 17 Dec. 2012
Very flimsy material, horrid colour not like in the film and the back looked like it would fall apart in days, so I returned this item and bought something else. I have a very energetic big 6 year old boy and this wouldn't have lasted two months with the way he plays.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Oct. 2013
Very poor quality and definitely not value for money. Particularly the back pack which was included. The strap was ripped and the gun had a hole in and would not inflate. The costume itself was also badly finished so had to get the scissors and thread out to finish it off myself. I don't believe I got what I paid for as supermarkets are selling costumes at £10 which are of much higher standards. This is the only Ghostbuster costume I could find on the market place which my son was desperate for....other wise I would have returned it. Sorry :(

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid at all costs, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Boys' Ghostbusters™ Costume (Toy)
I bought this thinking after reading the reviews, surely it can't be that bad...WRONG, as said by others, quality awful, the back pack deflated after 15mins, and then after wearing for 10mins the zip broke, now its totaly useless after trying it on once.. Complete waste of money.. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not fit for purpose, 20 Jun. 2013
This product was ridiculously sized. I ordered 3-4 years for my Grandson, and the package was marked as such, but the size would have fitted a young adult. It was actually dangerous for him to wear as he would easily trip. The back pack was big enough for a large adult and so couldn't be worn at all by a child. Overall this was very disappointing and I would suggest contravenes trading standards as it was not what it said it was and certainly not fit for purpose.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing !, 25 Sept. 2014
Again no problem with the costume itself, I bought two of these and they both came with an inflatable back pack, whilst disappointed with the other also, the one with this costume had a rip in the inflatable! Due to this I can't use it , not very happy as it is supposed to be new! They weren't cheap either so I don't think I will be ordering from here again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 4 Feb. 2015
Poor quality item, zip broke within a day of delivery, was asked to return the item for examination but couldn't get my three year old to part with it to do so, within a further 14 days the seam had come undone in three places, have since bought a child's boiler suit and applied my own ghostbusters badges - which is ace and great quality.

GhostbustersTM - Kids Costume 8 - 10 years