5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely stunning and amazing ring!, 16 Mar 2013
I had an 880 platinum Tiffany wedding band the first time I got married, which at the time for me was the most perfect ring, it had the right weight and was made of the most practical and durable precious metal for a mans ring.

I wanted a similar ring for my second (and final) marriage, but had to be more sensible on the cost this time. I looked at lots of options and came across this cobalt ring from Revoni.

It looked identical to my previous ring and the only other review was very comlimentary, but I thought it was too good to be true based on the price. I then started to look into Cobalt rings as I became curious to see if they could look and feel as good as platinum. I found some similar cobalt rings from some prestigious high street jewellers, but although they were court shape, they didn't have the finished smooth edges I wanted from this style of ring.

I took a chance with Revoni based on the single glowing review and have to say it was the best gamble ever.

If you are looking for a wedding band to shame all others, I have to say this cobalt ring knocks spots off of it and tons of others I have ever seen. The weight, the feel, look and colour are absolutely flawless, and it truly looks as good as the picture shown. forget platinum, this ring is virtually unbreakable and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Revoni were also an absolute joy to deal with as I originally ordered a size V1/2, got married in it a few weeks later, but noticed after a solid day/night of wearing it, it felt slightly loose. I had it size checked by 2 seperate jewellers and they said the sizing was closer to a size W. I emailed Revoni, and without hesitation they asked me to return it to exchange it for the next size down. This exchange turned up very promptly, and the fit is now absolutely perfect.

A word of advice, to both Revoni and any prospective purchasers of this ring is that it seems as though the sizing is based on US sizes which are very slightly different to the UK sizing as my first ring was ordered as a V1/2, it came with a lable showing Size V and as mentioned was closer to a UK size W. The replacement ring came with a label showing size 10.5 on it, which is a USA size and this was spot on.

In my opinion, these cobalt rings are the way forward for cost, look, feel and durability.

I dont work for Revoni or get any benefit from this review, but just like to spread the word when something truly fantastic shows up and the seller is so helpful, and would like to see other people benefitting from it like I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ! Good quality !, 5 Nov 2012
It took a little time to arrive, and unfortunatly a day late for my marriage in china. But it was here when I got back to the UK. So do allow 7-10 days for delivery. This was my fault really.
The product is of a good quaility, and is made of good materials. I am an engineer and appricate such qualitys, so much better than just gold, or platinum. It should last for life. I believe these types of materials are the future to these types if personal products . I would use Revoni again if the situation arises again. I would also recomed them to friends and relatives too.

5.0 out of 5 stars saved the day, 10 Oct 2013
My husband to b is very fussy on rings. We looked everywhere for. Plat gold or white gold ring. And nothing made him happy! Mind howeuer took 5 minutes in the shop! Howeuer after days and moths of searching we ordered online which I was I little worried about it arrived!perfect fitt! Perfect value! At 99and very comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 24 Aug 2013
This ring is fantastic! Very comfy, feels and looks great. Best value for money i could recommend for a wedding ring anywhere! Buy, buy, buy. Quality is unsurpassed, this is great. Sizing is spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this purchase, 14 Dec 2013
Steven (Middlesbrough) - See all my reviews
I was very impressed with the quality of this product. Was looking to purchase a 9ct white gold ring when I came across this. Im happy I decided to buy this one instead. The item also arrived in just a few days. Thanks Revoni.

ARRAY(0xb3cc5738)