Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 19 February 2013
The comb is a bit flimsy. Handled too roughly I would guess it's going to snap. But it does the job OK.
on 5 January 2014
Certainly is. Resembles Freddy Kruger's glove and I first wondered if it'd do the job, but what do you know... It's pretty cool. Cuts hair to a nice length that doesn't look at all like it's been shaved. I then just touched the sides up with a number 8 before getting the missus to use the metal to sort the back out - you know what I mean. Hey presto and job done. A few friends even asked me where I went for a haircut. Does feel a bit flimsy, but... hey... it's a big 'ol boy.
66 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 January 2014
I had my doubts if this attachment will be sturdy, but it is brilliant and fits perfectly onto my Wahl clippers. Used it a few times now and like option of 37.5mm instead of just the standard lenght attachments that are provided with a general clipper set. Would recommend
on 21 April 2013
Just what I was looking for as my own one broke,
I ordered it on the Wednesday and it got to me on the Saturday.
It cuts to just the right length for me (very pleased with it ) as I
cut my hair myself.
Very pleased
on 21 April 2013
I was recommended this comb by a friend and it works well for me. So easy to keep my hair short without going to the hairdressers and it looks just as nice.
on 8 December 2012
Good item that makes hair trimming easy and fast. Saves on hair salon bills as we have to be carefull how we spend these days.
on 9 February 2016
 Reviewing the other reviews of this product (particularly the negative ones) there seem to be a lot of people complaining about flimsiness. I was initially deterred by those reviews but upon having no other option for a guard this length I decided to go ahead with my order. I should mention that there are a few reviews regarding compatibility with various Wahl products and I do recommend checking with the seller/other users beforehand to avoid disappointment.

I received the guard promptly, in adequate packaging with no damage (mine was fulfilled by Amazon). Upon initial inspection this guard is huge (see photos). There is slight flimsiness with the combs laterally which you should expect as they are very long and thin. I was not put off by this as there is virtually no flex in other directions. I have uploaded a video to demonstrate this.

I've used this guard on my own hair and have had no issues. It simply works as you would expect a Wahl guard to and, as with other Wahl guards, you can rock the guard back to taper the length.
review image review image review image
on 27 March 2013
I was sceptical about this comb because it's so big and clumsy, but it works just fine. It's a bit awkward to use on a small child's hair (because the comb's nearly as big as his head!), but with care the results are great.
on 13 January 2014
Other reviews mentioned the bendyness of this product. Forewarned we cut my hair. Brilliant, saves going to the hairdresser. Can't afford £30.00 pounds a go.
on 23 May 2016
It works well with my Wahl 300 series clipper (which i also recommend for DIY type blokes). With this attachment, i can cut my hair to about 4cm.
Some other reviewers have complained about it being too flimsy. Maybe some of the other sellers are selling inferior/fake versions, because the one i got was reasonable well built, not perfect, but fine as long as you are not going to abuse it.