5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in time
Just what I was looking for as my own one broke,
I ordered it on the Wednesday and it got to me on the Saturday.
It cuts to just the right length for me (very pleased with it ) as I
cut my hair myself.
Very pleased
Published on 21 April 2013 by Ursula Peniata

3.0 out of 5 stars Wahl Comb 37.5
The comb is a bit flimsy. Handled too roughly I would guess it's going to snap. But it does the job OK.
Published on 19 Feb. 2013 by steve57

3.0 out of 5 stars Wahl Comb 37.5, 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wahl Standard Fitting Attachment Comb Number 12 37.5mm (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in time, 21 April 2013
Just what I was looking for as my own one broke,
I ordered it on the Wednesday and it got to me on the Saturday.
It cuts to just the right length for me (very pleased with it ) as I
cut my hair myself.
Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a big ol' boy., 5 Jan. 2014
Certainly is. Resembles Freddy Kruger's glove and I first wondered if it'd do the job, but what do you know... It's pretty cool. Cuts hair to a nice length that doesn't look at all like it's been shaved. I then just touched the sides up with a number 8 before getting the missus to use the metal to sort the back out - you know what I mean. Hey presto and job done. A few friends even asked me where I went for a haircut. Does feel a bit flimsy, but... hey... it's a big 'ol boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wahl no.12 comb, 21 April 2013
I was recommended this comb by a friend and it works well for me. So easy to keep my hair short without going to the hairdressers and it looks just as nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 8 Dec. 2012
Good item that makes hair trimming easy and fast. Saves on hair salon bills as we have to be carefull how we spend these days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large sized comb, 27 Oct. 2013
Good for cutting hair but leaving it that bit longer. Easy to correct mistakes with smaller comb if need be. I use it for my young children (aged 5 and 3), bit tricky to use around the ears on small heads, but go down to a comb number 8 (25mm) to do around the ears and base of the neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 20 Jan. 2014
I had my doubts if this attachment will be sturdy, but it is brilliant and fits perfectly onto my Wahl clippers. Used it a few times now and like option of 37.5mm instead of just the standard lenght attachments that are provided with a general clipper set. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 27 Mar. 2013
I was sceptical about this comb because it's so big and clumsy, but it works just fine. It's a bit awkward to use on a small child's hair (because the comb's nearly as big as his head!), but with care the results are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 13 Jan. 2014
Other reviews mentioned the bendyness of this product. Forewarned we cut my hair. Brilliant, saves going to the hairdresser. Can't afford £30.00 pounds a go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly fine, 24 Jun. 2013
It's fine really but kinda flimsy which is hard to get around given it's size. Overall a good product and pleased with the purchase