5.0 out of 5 stars Good price
Not a bad taste, great price. I've never had problems with gels and these were no different. You will get a little sticky though!
Published 17 months ago by Dr Jonathan Veitch

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me as it turns out
I saw these at a reduced price on Amazon and that the reviews were pretty much all positive so I thought I'd take a chance and get them while they were cheap - even though I had no complaints from the current brand I was using.

These taste good and are very easy to swallow during activity - not too gloopy like some.

However, as it turns out, they...
Published 11 months ago by BeardyWeirdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 27 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me as it turns out, 12 Jan 2014

However, as it turns out, they give me a bad stomach a few hours after the run which steadily gets worse before it gets better. I know it's these as it's the only thing that has changed in my regime. Everyone is different of course and this may not happen to everyone.

The moral of the story is - if it 'aint broke, don't fix it - even if it seems like a bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gels are gels, 22 Nov 2011
Been using the High5 gels for a while. They seem to suit me so I don't see a huge reason to change. That said I keep trying other stuff - I guess I'm just a bit of a tart. At present though I'm expecting the High5 to see me through my ultra in March

4.0 out of 5 stars Marathon fuel, 9 May 2013
Mark Lidster (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High 5 Energy Raspberry Plus Caffeine 40g x 20 Sachets (Sports)
Without doubt I would not have completed my first marathon at 50 in around 4 hours had it not been for the fuelling strategy I adopted with these gels at its core.

As long as you have trained well and follow the recommendations of taking 2, 15 mins pre race and then 2-3 every hour washed down with 200 ml plus of water, you will finish the race without crashing into any walls.

I'm not going to big them up for flavour or palatibilty because quite frankly none of the gels on the market taste great on the run. However of all those I have tried these offer the least gag factor. They are also smaller in size than many others so easier to swallow and wash down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good way to supplement the Race Day boxes, 17 Jun 2014
I bought a Cycle and Marathon race pack and found them an excellebnt source of training and race day nutrition during a triathlon and a demanding Trail Half Marathon. I bought these gels as they were reduced in price and I wanted to keep a plentiful supply of gels for future races that I will take part in this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gels, 29 April 2012
Robert Morrell "robert morrell" (dronfield, derbyshire, england) - See all my reviews
Well I like the taste but might not be everyones. They do keep you going on a long bike ride though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure its High Energy, 11 May 2013
Having used several other similar products, this was rather sweet and I'm almost sure that it did not do the job. Pay a little extra and go for the brands that are noticed and known...silly me for trying to save a couple of £'s

5.0 out of 5 stars Great energy for runners., 1 Aug 2012
S. Witwicka - See all my reviews
These sachets are great for running with... if you find you're running out of energy. I'd been given them at several races prior to buying them so I knew that they were good already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Mar 2012
Bought these as I am training for The london marathon this year and take one every 5 miles of running and they are brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars I could feel the difference!, 10 Dec 2012
These gels are great! In the past I used the High5 powder but used Lucozade gels, but bought the High5 gels this time because I could no longer get the Ludozade gels. Thank goodness - these are far easier to consume, they are almost liquid, not the gloopy gunk that can be hard to confume on the go & the taste is good too. Additionally I could actually feel the diffference - possibly because I was doing a multi-day high-mountain trek on a limited diet (we had to carry everything), so would highly recommend trying these.