5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for.
This was exactly whatI was looking for. I am borrowing a car at the moment which has no cigarette lighter, so was unable to charge my sat nav. This home charger works fine and was delivered well within the promised time. I'm happy with this purchase.
Published on 8 Nov. 2011 by Lin

2.0 out of 5 stars The charger has never worked from receiving it but I ...
The charger has never worked from receiving it but I did not bother sending it back, I just decided not yo buy from this source again
Published 27 days ago by wiggy

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., 8 Nov. 2011
This review is from: UK MAINS WALL HOME CHARGER FOR NAVMAN MIO MOOV M300 M305T M400 575 MIO SPIRIT 470 475 From Digicharge® By Digital Accessories Ltd (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived as expected, 17 Jan. 2013
Item arrived as expected is functioning correctly and I have had no problems with it since I have started using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 10 Dec. 2012
Just what I needed as my other charger had broken after a few months of use. I hope this one lasts a bit longer as it looks better quality. A very reasonable price and quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars The only thing is that it gets damage easily, I am not really sure what my son ..., 7 July 2014
The only thing is that it gets damage easily, I am not really sure what my son did to it. But it was working quite well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 12 May 2014
Charger works well in my mio sat nav. Needed it as my car cigarette charger port doesn't work very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Feb. 2014
I love the fact that I can now charge my Mio from the mains
cant fault it,so there is no more to say than it is a great
addition,and excellent value for money.Arrived quickly and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars works a treat, 13 Dec. 2013
dont buy the one from mio direct it costs more than double the price, when this is great value and works with my mini bible player too

5.0 out of 5 stars not in the box!, 2 Dec. 2013
not supplied by the manufacturer this is about a quarter of the price, unless you buy the accessory set at half price from argos if you buy the satnav there. value for money - a big yes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, 21 Nov. 2013
Was just what I wanted works as said and does the job. Would recommend to anyone needing the same requirements

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 22 Oct. 2013
does all that it should do,and is excellent value for money. i purchased it with my new sat nav and was not dissapointed