5.0 out of 5 stars does the job
it fits my Wahl clippers perfectly. not flimsy plastic as some others i have seen.
perfect for the job. 10/10
Published on 11 Feb. 2013 by A. Parkes

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my clippers
This product did not fit my clippers and I feel I was overcharged for the next day delivery.
Nevertheless I managed to force them on my clippers and they work well, although this is obviously risky business, and a few slip ups have led me to clean shave my scalp.
Published on 23 Nov. 2011 by Nik

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 11 Feb. 2013
A. Parkes "APPRENTICE" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wahl Standard Fitting Attachment Comb Number 1 3mm Black (Personal Care)
perfect for the job. 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Wahl No1, 11 Mar. 2012
I bought a Wahl clipper years ago on the recommendation of my barber - I have relatively little hair, so I cut it myself! I usually use the no1 but the little comb teeth do occasionally break, so I needed a replacement. I last bought a replacement about 5 years ago. In the intervening time, I think Wahl must have redesigned them! The fit of this one is better than the original(or the last one I bought) and the material seems to be better and more robust. Recommended.

The retailer delivered the comb quickly, and I would be happy to buy from them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comb, 22 Feb. 2013
Just what I needed to replace one that broke a good product at a good price that I needed to carry pn

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Feb. 2013
Just exactly what I wanted, ordered two so I have a spare one, dispatched very quickly and arrive within two days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Jun. 2012
Lost my old one and needed a new Number 1 Comb, Really fast delivery selected standard delivery but it came the next day! does the job perfectly not much more the say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wahl Attachment Comb No1, 17 April 2012
A well priced, nice quality attachment comb for a Wahl hair trimmer.... what more is there to say... does the job nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 July 2014
works - stays on ok

4.0 out of 5 stars decent, 24 Jun. 2014
Effective, wears out after a lot of uses but still does the job. But I guess for the price you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars 3mm, 12 April 2014
The only one I use from the set so had to replace the old one. Perfect fit, just like the original. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 12 April 2014
This was a replacement purchase. Has always done the job so happy to continue using it as long as needed.