5.0 out of 5 stars Good Adapter Converter At A Low Price
I bought this adapter and a 1 metre extension lead for use in my 2007 VW Golf with a factory fit iPod dock and I am delighted to say that it has been working great so far with my iPod Nano (5th Gen) and iPhone 4S. It's great that I can now keep my devices whilst in use in the car. Good piece of equipment at a low cost!
Published 21 months ago by Makki

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work
Didn't work as claimed

I bought the product due to charging issues for my latest iPod with Bose unit but didn't work
Published 22 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Adapter Converter At A Low Price, 23 Dec 2012
This review is from: iPod / iPhone Charging Adapter Converter for IPhone 3G/IPod Nano 4G/IPod Touch 2G (Black) - Convert 12V to 5V - Converts Old iPod Dock, iPod Alpine, Pioneer and Car Hook Ups to 5V Allowing You to Charge the New iPod and iPhones (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 24 Nov 2012
Didn't work as claimed

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod/iPhone charging adaptor voltage convertor, 29 Mar 2013
Bought this to replace a scoshe passport which cost 40 and only worked for five minutes, this works great fitted in factory installed iPod dock in glovebox before supply cable to specdock ashtray iPhone dock, it gives full functionality playing spotify through car speakers as well as allowing sat nav app directions through speakers and also allowing 5volt charging to iPhone (which was previously not supported) as my car system (2008 audi tt) only charged 12v iPods.

1.0 out of 5 stars does it do anything?, 7 April 2014
Sorry but I bought this to test an in-car connection - nothing happens when it's plugged in so there's no way to test whether it works at all - and as I went on holiday just after buying the thing, I'm now stuck with it.

Next stop, eBay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod / IPhone Charging Adapter, 14 Feb 2014
I recently brought an iPod nano 7th gen and was connecting to a Mercedes CLS on a 56 plate so I needed the lighting to 30 pin which I brought at the same time very expensive little item but had to be done.
Ok so loaded my ipod plugged in and bingo it worked great but only for a couple of hours then died no charge was going to the ipod,searched the net and realised that the connection coming from the glovebox was for older ipod / iPhone models because they charge on twelve volts but the latest models are only 5 volts so another connector needed so another big search needed putting in all types of descriptions and finely found this adapter and yes this now charges and plays my audio perfectly so 5 big ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Oct 2013
Perfect in my hubbies Jag, it has stopped him moaning about his I pod going flat whilst on long journeys and does exactly what it says!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 20 Oct 2013
When my ipod Touch G1 finally packed in I bought a replacement G2 (considered the latest model but couldn't justify it as I only use it in the car). When I came to connect it to my car kit I was disappointed to find that, although it played fine, it would not charge the unit at the same time. After digging around on the net I found this unit and ordered one. It does exactly what it says on the tin and my ipod now charges from the car kit. Highly delighted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 24 Jun 2013
Bought this so I could charge my iPhone5 with my cars iPod dock as the lead I use wouldnt charge the phone while connected. This works perfectly with the Apple lightning adapter too. 100% happy

4.0 out of 5 stars useful kit, 31 May 2013
i new it was going to be a bit chunky attached to my ipod, but it does the job and i am pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Effective, 11 Feb 2013
Mr. R. J. Hayes "Bob" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
This solved a problem of incompatability between iPod/iPhone and the integrated audio system in my Jaguar and allows the iPod/iPhone to charge as well as play. Very pleased with the result!