4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Published 23 months ago by Ian Laurence

3.0 out of 5 stars Sit up bench
This is an OK product but with limited documentation. Also watch your fingers if you are going to fold it up!
Published 20 months ago by E. M. Dexter

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 5 Jan 2013
Ian Laurence (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells (Sports)
Very pleased with the bench. Excellent build quality, lightweight (but not too light), folds flat. I would give it 5 stars, but the bench is let down by the paperwork (or lack of it). I have had to improvise my own fitness routine based on the 8 exercises in the manual and what I have found on the internet. There are no exercises at all in the booklet that cover the resistance cords (sorry I don't know the technical jargon) either. All in all it's a great product which is slightly let down by the paperwork.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sit up bench, 16 April 2013
E. M. Dexter - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 18 July 2014
Mr. Niall Douglas (St. Andrews, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells (Sports)
I didn't expect to like this as much as I do, and I've been using it daily for two weeks now. As some other reviewer said, this is the sort of thing which ends up back of a garage, so best not spend too much on one. And whilst cheaply made, it is well made and I have no doubt will last for some years, looks to be a German design but made in China. Do bear in mind you'll need to take initiative putting it together, the instructions are awful. And its only bugbear for me is it's too narrow, an extra two inches width would be far more comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars excersize bench, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells (Sports)
This does the job. one of those things you buy and use about twice ,so dont pay a fortune, for something thats gonna sit in the back of your garage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells (Sports)
I'm very pleased with this product. It's as good as promised. No disappointments at all. I would recommend it. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellently priced and functional, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells (Sports)
Found this very easy to assemble. Folds flatish and is suitably light for easy storage (in my case behind a door). My only slight irritation is that the bar which in normal circumstances you would have the back of your knees over is not quite wide enough if you are of larger than average build (or fat like me). I appreciate this type of appliance is probably aimed at those already in better physical shape than me but it would be nice if the knee bar were in some way extendible (only by around three inches on each side).

However must reiterate, very good price, easy to assemble, convenient to store.

5.0 out of 5 stars In my mind it is a great bench. Looks nice (encourages to use), 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells (Sports)
I had it for a month. In my mind it is a great bench. Looks nice (encourages to use), it is comfy and can be folded after use. So does not take much spaces. The dumbbells are light for me but the bench itself worth more than the £50 I paid for it. In par it is better quality than the ones in the same price range I saw in other retailers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crunching my way to a flat stomach, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells (Sports)
Arrived promptly, was easy to put together. The booklet inside has some exercises to try. The bench works perfectly for getting myself a trim stomach.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... the feet but the bench itself is wide and sturdy. All-in-all a good product, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells (Sports)
The front strut is a bit uncomfortable on the feet but the bench itself is wide and sturdy. All-in-all a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sit and Up, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells (Sports)
It was very easy to assemble only took me a few mins, The main bench is well padded as are the pads on the legs holders Everything was in the box included the weights, The only downside is the manual, it`s all in french.

other then that i`m well happy with my purchase and would recommend. :-)

Ultrasport Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells