5.0 out of 5 stars Surprizingly Good
Published 14 months ago by jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Made my back worse to do the excises in book
Made my back worse to do the excises in book. But was Ok sitting on a chair just resting your back on ball. Wasn't for me.
Published 4 months ago by Pat B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprizingly Good, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: (The Miracle Ball Method: Relieve Your Pain, Reshape Your Body, Reduce Your Stress [With Vinyl Balls]) By Petrone, Elaine (Author) Paperback on 01-Dec-2003 (Paperback)
A friend recommended them because I had had a bakers cyst behind my left knee. I did't really expect them to do anything major,but I felt them relax my muscles and release some general aches and pains in my back,I did't even know were there! I was able to walk further with out pain. I also feel it is like having your own therapist on hand to massage and release any build up of tension from over compensating on my right side due to the effects of the cyst on my over all body.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Mar 2014
Takes a bit of getting used to - but does work and helps to tone and relax muscles - very relaxing alleviates stress

3.0 out of 5 stars Made my back worse to do the excises in book, 22 July 2014