5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle Touch Cover
I was given my Kindle Touch as a gift so I purchased this Timbuk2 cover to go with it.

Published on 20 May 2012 by Brynglas

3.0 out of 5 stars I so wanted to love this... and it is really good, but I just don't like it :-(
I cannot disagree with any word in the first review for this product.

It's VERY well made, thoughtfully finished, and slightly quirky, and I really wanted to love it (especially as I am a Timbuktu fan), but...
the thing I love about my Kindle, is that it's small, thin and light, and putting a Kindle in a jacket goes against all those good things...
Published on 18 Jun 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle Touch Cover, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Timbuk2 Kindle Dinner Jacket with Viewing Stand and Hand Strap, Black/Gunmetal/Rev Red (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch) (Accessory)

I have to say that I'm impressed and the usual Timbuk2 attention to detail applies. The fit is secure and snug with a soft lining to protect the screen and surfaces of the device. The 'flip over' style suits me as it makes it a lot easier to hold and use than the open book style.

The edges of the case protrude enough to offer protection in the event of the device being dropped and a zip pocket offers some storage for small items,(probably just enough space to hold some bud earphones)

All in all this case offers everything I need in a tough nylon cover that should stand up to life travelling with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy &, 6 Nov 2012
Apart from the fact that the Kindle Dinner Jacket is really trendy, since it is made by a combination of materials and sporty colors. It is also very usefull based on the fact that the cable fits in the front pocket and it can also be transformed in order to satisfy any reading position!Timbuk2 Kindle Dinner Jacket, Grey/Cold Blue/Tusk Grey (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cover, 30 Sep 2012
This is a great quality cover which can be turned and used as an A frame to prop the kindle up or held in one hand for easy reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 7 Aug 2012
Jane "I tend to listen to my audiobooks in th... (wareside, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This does exactly what I needed it to - protect and create a stand.
It does bulk up the kindle a bit but as a bit clumsy it works for me. The strap on the back is handy- no gripping required,
Lightweight and easy to use it's, nice to be able to use the Kindle without having to hold it all the time so the fact that it stands upright is good.
Quick, Simple, Robust, a good buy only downside is the little extra bulk- that said still fits in a clutch bag with ample room to spare!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice complement for your Kindle, 16 May 2013
I searched a lot for a cover for my Kindle and this is IT!!! The materials are tough but very pleasing to the hand. Good sews and finish. The back is plastic so you can clean it without washing and provides some waterproof if the table is wet. The kindle fits nicely and never moves by himself. The stand it's ok (does the job done) but what I like the most is the strap for the hand. I can read walking with no sweet at all tanks to it (the strap). I recommended for my friends and every one, really.

5.0 out of 5 stars timbuk2, 2 Mar 2013
works well, keeps the kindle covered and safe and helps with holding onto the kindle for longer periods, pocket is handy for keeping the cable in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good cover to put Kindle into backpack, 19 Feb 2013
With this jacket I may put my Kindle into backpack or sport bag without concern it will be broken. And it's not blatantly obvious when I use the reader in a tram or bus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protect and Man Up Your Kindle!!, 30 Jan 2013
For all you men out there who hate delicate 'flowery' covers or sleeves, then this is the cover to 'Man Up' your kindle and protect it too.
Looks like something a Tactical SWAT team would use, being constructed in a style of black tactical nylon, with Velcro straps and a nifty little pocket to keep the USB charge lead safe and secure.. Yes, I can just see the Team Leader using this on a raid, reading the Ops Manual on his Kindle as he goes in to Take and Secure an objective.
So if you are Man enough not to read Mills and Boom, then this could be the ideal cover for your kindle's needs ...!!
No time to write more on this, 30 seconds to the DZ and the crackle in my headset is saying "Geronimo, Geronimo, For GOD and Country!!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 27 Jan 2013
Bernard Kelly (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Would recommend for others to purchase it does the job and keeps your kindle secure, however it is aexpensive bit of kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paperwhite also Touch: expensive but versatile and durable hence good value, 14 Jan 2013
Alan H (London,England) - See all my reviews
The Timbuk2 Kindle Dinner Jacket was expensive but versatile and durable hence good value? The Kindle Paperwite is held securely. The front zip pocket is fairly obvious. There is a small volume behind this entrance. The velcro strips are not properly explained except for a piece of card which comes with the cover (late notice?). However there is now a YouTube (perhaps Amazon should insert a link?) demonstration by "Johnny" of Timbuk2 for a different colour combination. Speaking of which I might have preferred an all grey. Can you have too many options? The quality of the materials used is beyond criticism.