Colour Name: Indie Plaid/Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Timbuktu (or Timbuk2) have a superb reputation for ballistic and hard-wearing cycle courier bags and the like. This is an excellent product - it is a simple fold-over wallet with velcrose flap for protecting your Kindle. There are no ports for connectors, etc and you can't use the Kindle whilst it is in the sleeve but that's the point - it is really a heavy duty protector for keeping the Kindle undamaged. This would be fine for journeys, protecting the device in your luggage, etc. Highly recommended.
on 25 January 2013
Its sleek, thin, the fabric is wipeable for the inevitable brew spillage. Can I just say, it is very neatly stitched, (I notice these things), and I am impressed by the value for money. Your Kindle will have already cost you a fortune and if like me you are still having lots of fun playing with it, a secure wallet that is impermeable and looks pretty fly is a must. I love it!
VINE VOICEon 17 January 2013
I got this as a cover for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inch tablet and it fits perfectly! Simple but efficient design with good cushioning, but not too much bulk, a soft and protective interior, and a good secure flap retained by velcro strips. Decent design on the outside without being too 'flashy'. All in all a tablet envelope that it very well-made, does what's required of it well and with no unnecessary features and is recommended both for Kindle Fire tablets but also a range of other similarly-sized alternatives.
on 7 March 2013
An excellent protector for the Kindle Fire. Lightweight and strong it fits easily into a handbag if you are travelling with it.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 20 February 2013
This is a wonderful wallet-type case for the Kindle Fire (only).

The Kindle slots into the "envelope". The flap folds over and Velcro holds it shut.

The inner has a brushed cotton feel (but rougher).

The version I have is black, with plasticised grey/black chequered strip down each side, and a lovely red inner.

I am incredibly pleased with this as it will prove protection from other items in my bag, true it would have been much better if the chequered sections had been material instead of some form of plastic, but it is still a very nice Kindle cover.
on 10 March 2013
Really great protection, but wish I'd bought a case that could stay on while I use it. However thats my fault and for the most part I'm happy with it.
on 22 April 2013
Needed a carry case for my new kindle fire as I am prone to damaging such things. This is really great...looks good and is cushioned on the inside so no chance of cracking or scratching the screen.
on 31 January 2013
Great little sleeve, nicely padded to stop damage, bought it for my wife for Christmas she takes her kindle everywhere in it
on 26 February 2013
After upgrading to the Kindle Fire HD, and struggled to choose a cover. As this was a little expensive, but after reading the reviews, I purchased it and I love it. Great quality and worth it.
I'm sure this will fit practically every Kindle on the market. In fact, at the moment I'm keeping my original Kindle in it.

Ballisitc Envelope Sleeve also appears to be an incredibly complicated way of saying "soft pouch".

Nevertheless, this is a good looking little pouch that fits the Kindle (in its normal and Fire forms)without an issue. I'm not sure if the £20.99 price tag can singularly justify itself on aesthetics and build quality alone, but I've seen how much women pay for some handbags and so I'm willing to let that detail slide, as it's hardly wallet-shatteringly expensive.