5.0 out of 5 stars Next one please
Loved this book! Loved all the new and old characters. When is the next one coming out? Can not wait. I recommend this book.
Published 4 months ago by koko

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Published 5 months ago by Kenny

5.0 out of 5 stars Next one please, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Heroes 'Til Curfew (Talent Chronicles Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 7 Mar 2014
Kenny (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Good story, although not as engaging as Hush Money or Impulse Control (which I really, really enjoyed). Maybe I’m just accustomed to slower paced books, but I got a little lost with more and more Talents popping up in every other chapter. Also I didn’t understand the need for extreme violence from Marco and his “friends”? I get that they are delinquents but it got too much after a while. Still no explanation as to why there aren’t more adults with Talents, and frankly, still too many loose ends left by the end of this book. But it looks like there’s meant to be another book after this one, so maybe things will be cleared up then…or not. Only respite for me was that Dylan and Joss’s relationship finally grew into something lovely. I usually love it when people have kickass abilities so I was surprised to find that I much preferred reading their relationship scenes more than the excessive face bashing and Talent wielding scenes that filled this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars And they say that a Hero could save us!!, 7 Sep 2012
Amazon Customer (Bolton, Nr Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Mmmmmm!!!.......A whole book of heroes and villains!! Talents that can be used for good or evil - your choice!! Another book I couldn't put down!! Perfect escapism!!
This novel carries on where Hush Money left off, but it may be even better! More action, more intense, more violence, more blood, more romance, more heart-in-your-mouth emotion...just ....well, more!!
My mind is left reeling from all the possibilities of various Talents! I love it when an author can pull you into their imaginary creation so convincingly that you are really reluctant to leave!! This series will have me daydreaming of characters and plots and whatever for days and weeks!! Mmmmmmm!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 9 Mar 2012
This is a great book with good twists and turns at every page turn. The characters are fantastic and it's given me something else to read after the Hunger Games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Brilliant, 24 Sep 2011
Emma Thornton (Tolworth, England) - See all my reviews
There is only one word that can describe this story...AMAZING! I was sucked back into Susan Bischoff's world from the first page and it would not let me go until the very last page. I couldn't do anything without think of this story, it kept me up at night until sleep dragged me away.

Joss is back and as unsocial as ever, in this book you really see how in the dark she really is when it comes to people and their feels, and how strong she really is. She real grows as the story goes on and her relationship with Dylan blossoms beauitfully.

Dylan is adorable in a hot manly way, I love the way he thinks and how he'll fall feet first for Joss, pulling her out of her shell with his charming nature. We also get to know his background better, and Joss's, given more depth to the plot.

And then these Marco, planning something utterly evil and what he does almost made me drop my kindel. It was great getting a look in his mind and it really added another level to this gripping story.

This is the perfect sequel to Hush Money and continues with that question I was left thinking by the end of the last one...who is the mole? The answer is waiting.

My only criticism was the grammar mistakes but they were few and far between, taking nothing away from the story telling.

All in all, great plot, great characters, great twists...Susan Bischoff, you have outdone yourself and I need more. I'm praying for a 3rd book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling and Suspensful Sequel. Amazing!, 16 Sep 2011
Wow. Susan Bischoff has somehow managed to surpass the awesomeness of Hush Money with book two, Heroes Til Curfew. Talk about gripping! The suspense in book two is off the charts and I found myself racing through the action (so much action, I was in action heaven!) to make sure my favourite characters were going to make it out all right. The sequel is a lot darker, with grimmer themes, which I LOVED, and plenty of plot twists. It was wonderful to be back inside Joss and Dylan's heads - they're such likeable and relatable characters and the chemistry between them is sizzling hot(fan myself). It was also fantastic to get a look inside villain, Marco's, head - he's truly, authentically, messed up and he makes an exceptionally disturbing villain. Love it! Ahhh I can't say enough how amazing this book is. Love the Talent Chronicles, can't wait for more!

Five Massive Massive Stars