Size: OS|Colour Name: Red|Change
Price:£20.97+ Free shipping

on 23 June 2014
Nicely made and looks tougher than the usual dog lights that don't last more than a week. However after the second dip in the water on my Labrador the light came on by itself and went through various sequences of flashing...it's still doing this hours later, it gives the hallway an earie kind of light like a nuclear warning but does nothing for impressing me as a watertight or robust light as claimed...will be sending this back for a refund especially as it cost £20!
on 3 January 2014
This arrived today and I am quite impressed with it.
We have a jet black newfoundland who has taken to using the cover of darkness to launch Kato style attacks when out walking at night. I needed a light so I could see where he was hiding and planning his next ambush.
I tried using a cheaper 3 colour led light, but it just got obscurred by his fur and couldn't be seen more than 10 feet away. I have attached this new beacon light using a mini caribiner to his collar and can now easily see him from the other side of the green, about 250 feet.
It may seem a bit pricey, but i think it is worth paying that bit extra for it.
Happy to recommend the product and the seller.
on 24 July 2014
Used every other night on a dog walk, Light became very dim and worked when it felt like it after only 6 weeks, replace batteries, still the same, Contacted Amazon, as it's over the the returns accepted date, So, I contacted Ruffwear (the makers of the light) explained the problem and they replaced my faulty one. just hope this one works.
2ND UPDATE - Received a complimentary light from Ruffwear, however 6 weeks later this light has now ceased to work, or only work when it wants too. It would seem the batteries become dislodged inside the light when it is moved around (eg - my dog running with the light attached to the collar) I also agree with other purchasers comments - this light is not weather proof at all.. For the price it's simply not worth the purchase when you can buy similar on ebay for £2 or £3 pounds that are mores sturdy and reliable and are also waterproof and if they fail it doesn't hurt the pocket as much. £20 is a lot of money for this 'cheaply' made product.... In a nutshell - DON'T BUY IT! , UNRELIABLE, NOT WEATHERPROOF, WASTE OF MONEY
on 20 September 2013
its a good idea but have recieved a faulty one couldn't switch it off bought another one and the same problem i don't believe i am unlucky
on 17 December 2013
Spent a fortune on cheaper lights where the light unscrews itself and batteries fall out. One only lasted one outing.
on 15 January 2015
This is excellent - better than any we have used in the past which either stopped working after just a week or fell off and got lost.
This is a sturdy dependable light. We have been using one for more than a year now in darkness and it hasn't let us down. Our dog is a little anxious if we use flashing mode so we use the steady light rather than blinking light.

I see a couple of people have said their light won't turn off. Maybe there is a problem but when we first got ours, I confess I didn't realise it had different settings and I told my husband it was faulty. To switch off you need to press the button to go through flashing fast, flashing slow etc and then it reaches the off setting.
on 6 November 2013
These lights are very bright and can be seen from far away, especially in undergrowth. Unfortunately I am in the process of returning one out of the two that I bought. The unit switched itself on and wouldn't turn off. Therefore I have left it to finally run down as I didn't want to return a flashing light in the post!! I am ordering another as I have two dogs, I just hope that the next one isn't faulty. Therefore due to one being faulty I have given three stars only. However the working one is good, although it has yet to be tested in heavy rain or water.
on 7 January 2013
I reviewed this item when i purchased i about 3 months ago as i was very impressed with the product , delivery etc. However, i would like to tell potential buyers that this has been a fantastic light the batteries last forever and my Labrador wears it all the time and we do a lot of night walking when the light is on for a long time. Seems expensive but is a fantastic item i have bought many and they have been a waste of time. Do not hesitate 1st class item.
on 6 February 2015
Lovely bright light. We put this on our border collie that loves to hide when walking in the dark but can be seen when he tries to hide or goes off ahead. Good strong robust light that attaches well to his harness. Choice of three settings, flash, rapid flash and constant light. I had earlier bought a cheaper light, from a different supplier, which was rubbish so was worried about paying more, but this perfect.
on 30 January 2013
Now I can see where my small black dog is when he's running like a maniac through the bushes, behind the trees and over the flower beds on his early morning or last thing at night "out". I am partially sighted and the flashing red glow reassures me that he is still safe.

We wish there was a green light too, so we would know whether he was running towards us, or away!!