Format: DVD|Change

on 16 November 2011
I bought this for my sister as I wanted to get them spooky buddies as a present for Halloween. This was just a little more and you got the whole set!

The films follow a litter of 5 puppies and there children on adventures and are great family entertainment. Would recommend to anyone with small children and any adults with a love for Disney films.
on 4 December 2011
Bought for my nieces, great value and keeps a 10, 7,and 4 year old fully entertained, the box set looks better then the individual titles and was so much cheaper then buying them on their own
on 8 February 2014
these films are truly awful - sickly talking andrex puppies and bizarre story lines, but the kids love them and we have unfortunately seen the whole set many times over. this box set was extremely good value - much cheaper than buying each individually and you get 500 Disney movie reward points in the box, which is enough for a free dvd!
on 8 May 2012
I have got these for my grandson as he loves this type of dvd so I shall have 1 very happy boy on his birthday.
on 6 January 2013
Excellent value For children my niece love it can't wait to get next lot thank you for a excellent present
on 17 October 2013
Great movies but just wanted to add that this box set comes with a code for 500 movie reward points. So that is enough to buy most Disney DVD's or you need a few more to get a Blu Ray. So effectively when you buy this boxed set, not only do you get the 5 movies but you also get a free other Disney movie as a reward if you sign up online. Total bargain!
on 27 February 2014
This was purchased for my dog-mad daughter. She and her friend really enjoy the series. She started off with the spooky buddies and found it very funny. She is the target audience and loves the series, not for an adult audience though.
on 6 January 2014
My son (9) loves the "Buddy" movies but had not seen Air Buddies or Super Buddies so was a fantastic stocking filler for Christmas. He watches them over and over again. Arrived before the time estimated so was well pleased.
on 6 January 2014
My daughter had this box set brought as a Christmas present, she had seen one of the movies before and so far loves what she has viewed. Great value, good choice!
on 28 December 2013
This set was well packaged and received when it was due. The stories will entertain both children and adults and made a great present for Christmas or any time.