5.0 out of 5 stars Sorts Out Ulcers & "Leaky Guts"!!
My partner who after an exhaustive amount of Online reading came to the conclusion that he was suffering from either an Ulcer or "Leaky Guts". He was suffering with:

Bloating and gas.
BAD indigestion. (He would wake in the night with a mouthful of stomach acid quite often!).
Cravings for sweet stuff/eating constantly.
Nausea/feeling hot...
Published 11 months ago by Susan Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I suppose as a glutamine it does it job but it could taste nicer, much nicer....
Published 20 days ago by Jakub O.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorts Out Ulcers & "Leaky Guts"!!, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Muscleform L-Glutamine 500g Powder - Resealable Pouch- 100 days Supply - (Personal Care)

Bloating and gas.
Cravings for sweet stuff/eating constantly.
Nausea/feeling hot "sicky".
Lack of energy.

We purchased this item and he began to take it. On an empty stomach before eating in the morning he would put ONE heaped teaspoon into NON CONCENTRATE apple juice (you could use anything he just liked the apple!). Now bear in mind that a glass of water could sometimes set of his indigestion!! (NO JOKE!). And just before bed he would have the same again on an empty stomach.

By the SECOND day of this he noticed NO acid "burps". By the THIRD he noticed no cravings or desire for "sweet stuff" and remarked that he felt he had much more energy! He also noticed he was losing a fare amount of weight (fat i should say!). He has felt BETTER after a week of taking this than he has felt for years. He remarked "it feels like i have lost 10 years off my age!" He is 36!

He has no problems with feeling tired AT ALL during the day now and also finds he is eating FAR LESS and hasn't craved chocolate sweet things AT all and finds he doesn't "need to eat that stuff" now!! We have given some of this to a friend who seems to have some of the issues my partner has....... Now she is eating curry's/spicy food with NO issues!! We are just about (now) to order ANOTHER bag it IS THAT GOOD! he says he will continue to take it indefinitely:

[...]

Susan Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 26 July 2012
W. Adlani - See all my reviews
The only gripe I have about this product is if it goes up in price as I've become complacent about it now and I'm sure I will buy it again, and again if need be.

The taste is fair and as one can expect; does not impede or intervene beverages but I highly recommened taking it down in one fell-swoop as L-Glu can settle and every gram counts imho.

Also, be sure not to take L-Glutamine with hot beverages as heat destroyes this compound. Don't store it in heat either; this is just information I came across and I believe is useful as it can easily be overlooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars L-Glutamine Powder, 26 May 2012
Koriel Tannhauser (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
If you are looking for L-Glutamine powder you probably already know exactly what it is doing, and why you want to buy it. I've been using this particular brand for the past few months - about 5-15g each day (15g on training day, 5g on non-training). It mixes well with water (or juices) and its taste - by itself - is not bad (personally I drink it just with water - it's good enough for me, but you can try mix it with some juice or even add it to a protein drink). I didn't notice any difference between this type of L-Glutamine and other (much more expensive) products -> so I guess this brand is working just fine. There were no problems with the delivery, and I will be buying that again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars This helped me with my Crohn's disease!!!!, 27 Sep 2013
I never written any reviews before I hope this will help some people who are suffering like I did for past 10 years with pain and bleeding hoping and waiting for a cure, it might not work for every one but worth giving it ago along side with existing medication. I eat porridge for breakfast and taking my medication and probiotic multivitamins.

I used to go weight training five times a week until I got struck with Crohn's disease 10 years ago left me unable to do any thing the things I used to do.
I have tried every thing, from Chinese medicines to what ever I could find to try to ease the pain and bleeding spent endless amount of money trying different things then finding myself back in a Hospital again.
I did wonder if any body else was suffering like me who want to get back on their feet, back in the gym again. I started to read discussion boards on body building websites until I came across some people body builders been taking this stuff called L-Glutamine amino acid that repairs body tissue after the work out when muscle gets ripped through work out. I thought I give it a go. Got nothing to loose and it didn't work for first two week of me taking it then I found out why!! then I started to take it first thing in the morning on my empty stomach half an hour before eating any food as the heat destroys the compound and things started to change for good from past three week i never felt better no pains been going to gym and I even when to snowdonia national park in north wales walked to the top of the snowdonia mountain... I only used to get 1 or 2 good day in a week if i'm lucky at this rate I feel normal so far its working for me I will update further if my symptoms return please share if you have some things that might have worked for you to help others thanks you for reading.

28-02-2014
Follow up from previous as I said I would update.
have now been on this stuff for a while had noticed my fingers joints not hurting me no more.
my sister lives in the USA been suffering with her stomach pains after giving birth gone through three operations they could not find any thing wrong with her.
so I said to try this stuff and after six week she called me to say why I didn't tell her about this stuff before! her pain and bloating has disappeared as before she had to sit down after half hour standing or walking and now she can't sit still due to her boost of energy levels and lost weight. I had no side effects but it made me drink lots of wine due to not been able to drink for 11 years I could only take one sip and it was like as if i have swallowed broken glass and pain would then start.
I can say i'm now expending my blinds business further I thank the lord for pointing me in to the right direction as I can now start living like a normal Pearson.

This is my last post on this product I hope this will help some people who are still suffering with pain/bleeding every day and night like i did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glutamine powder, 4 Mar 2012
F. anderson - See all my reviews
Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Have used other glutamine powder but this one is easy to mix and drink. Deffo recommended and will use again and again and again.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous treatment for MS and Lupus sufferers - works for me, 23 Mar 2014
L-Glutamine powder has improved my life so much. I have MS and Lupus SLE which affects my mobility.
L-G allows me much more mobility as it has strengthened the muscles in my legs and given me inspiration to
lead a more 'normal' way of life and not be trapped at home not going out of my home much, due to lack of
strength. L-Glutamine is simply amazing.
Have recommended it to many likewise sufferers of MS and Lupus SLE.
My GP says to give it a go as well.
Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, pure stuff too, 4 Jan 2013
Great for body building and fitness. Came complete and as advertised. I am only a few days in to using it but already I think there's a difference. Will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Leaky Gut Syndrome, 16 April 2014
Mr. R. W. O'Neil "Bobby-O" (London) - See all my reviews
Supposedly L-Glutamine is a great way to help heal excessive intestinal permeability. I take a tea-spoonful with some water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and this has seemed to help. Not the 'cure' you might be looking for but certainly a good adjunct to help the healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Sep 2013
Very good. Well worth the purchase. Def better muscles after first time back in the gym than not taking it

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Product!, 5 Aug 2013
I've recently started a body buiding routine. My aim is to gain 10kg of solid muscle. Before starting at the gym, I did some research into what supplments I should be using. As it happens, I settled on the following: Taurine, L-Glutamine, Micropure Creatine Monohydrate & 4KG HENCH MASS GAINER / WEIGHT GAIN WHEY PROTEIN POWDER - STRAWBERRY.

It has been about 4 weeks since I started and here are my observations. A, I have way more energy than I expected, so much so that I routinely overtrain without having to force myself, (that is, I add reps or variations to my regular list). I have gained, 5kg so far. And, added 5-20kgs to my max weights at startup. I have actually, increased my leg press from 60-100lbs which i consider a huge increase.

The taste of the shake is brilliant. My only draw back, which is not a problem at all, just an observation: I some how seem to require less sleep at nights. In addition, I have noticed that my recovery rates are excellent, and the few days that I have not used the shake I had more muscle pain - effects from training, than those that I consistently used the shakes. I can only conclude that the products keep the muscles nurished and remove much of the pain associated with healing and growth. All in all, excellent products.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›