on 27 January 2016
I thought this was a trilogy! You know, three books that tell a story! Since this third book was copyrighted in 2011 I don't suppose there is any intention for the author to write any more in the series since we are now in 2016.

Despite years of training in sword play and archery, Jahrra never uses either outside the training field. She has come nowhere near fulfilling the prophecy and the book ends with her on the run from her enemies once again. Like one other reviewer I feel there is need for one or two more books to complete the story.

Like book one and two the story unfolds at a leisurely pace. I yet again skimmed over some passages to get to the action, sadly there is no real action to get to!! A lot of growing and learning and training, a little bit of political conflict but not one battle with the enemy that all three books indicate is to come when Jahrra saves Oescienne.

Oescienne is not saved. The prophecy is not fulfilled. The legend is still just a legend.
on 14 July 2013
I loved this book like I love the other 3 but I would say that there would need to be at least 2 more to Finish the story. It was well written and has such a captive storyline that I dreaded when I had to put it down to do stuff. Jenna Elizabeth Johnson has outdone herself and I look forward to more books from her especially a next one in the Legend of Oescienne. All praise to Jenna Elizabeth Johnson for her absolutely outstanding books!
on 2 October 2015
Jaax & Jahrra story continues with a semblance of normality while in Lidien Jahrra makes friends an starts her studies again in the university, until the selfish and evil rumours start, and the evil forces of the tyrant is slowly making they're way to Lidien..
on 30 August 2013
I could hardly wait for the third book in this series, and I am disappointed that there is no more books in this series. But the series as a whole was very enjoyable to read and follow.
on 24 June 2014
leave read a lot of this lady,s books and am totally engrossed in her fantasy tales. please write write write
on 14 March 2016