5.0 out of 5 stars Gains are happening...
It's hard to quantify exactly where my gains are coming from... I've upped my training regime, I started counting my Macros and I'm taking Whey & Creatine, so it could be any of these, or a combination, but I am growing noticably. So I highly recommend this product for hypertrophic gains.
Published 18 months ago by RZ Fulcher

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work
Science shows it only works in untrained athletes. Maybe thats why it didn't work on me. Great prices, mixes fine, but yeah didn't work.
Published 16 months ago by Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Gains are happening..., 26 Sept. 2013
RZ Fulcher (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muscleform HMB Powder 500g Resealable Pouch - at least 100 days supply - Fast Delivery (Personal Care)
The science behind it has proven that it will increase gains when used on its own. When used with creatine the gains are significantly more noticable... So if you're buying this, buy creatine monohydrate too.

I take 3g of HMB (2x 1.5g doses, morning and evening) along with 5g of Creatine Monohydrate (in my post-workout shake).
Rory Z Fulcher

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 7 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars the shiznit!, 27 Jun. 2012
This is great stuff to exercise with and or just slim down with, get it! Check out the sholarly reviews on the tinternet of you have any doubts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 28 Feb. 2015
Fast delivery. Great quality product. As always from muscleform. Why buy from anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
I add mine to my protein shakes and it mixes well. fast delivery will order again

3.0 out of 5 stars Pure but tastes horrible, 20 Dec. 2014
Almos impossible to swallow. But mask it well in a fruit juice and down in one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
Good product but works on some people but on others it does not

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Sept. 2014
Great service, not so good product!