Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 11 January 2012
From a young age I've been a huge fan of Bruce Leed to the point where I've purchased all his films, documentaries, films about his life, books etc etc.
Now as far as films go this isn't bad but very over dramatised.....By no means is this a factually based film about Bruce Lee's life, it loosely follows periods and experiences he had (even if out of sequence)......One of the most poignant parts is he's developed a mortal enemy named Yellow Skin who keeps popping up throughout the film challenging Bruce Lee to fights! Another bad point about this film is the music.....if there has ever been a worse score written for a film I'd like to hear it!
Overal if you can get passed the cringe worthy bits this isn't actually that bad a movie, the fight scenes are well choreographed and the main actor does look sort of like Bruce Lee. Worth a purchase but take it with a pinch of salt.....
on 21 January 2016
Fantastic worth watching
on 12 January 2016
Great dvd great service
on 18 September 2013
I enjoyed this movie very much, it's action especially and the acting was good also!

Not the most accurate story line on Bruce however, (he does his back in by not warming up properly, with the weights, for instance)!

What it does do as a movie, it gives us a good insight into the character building of a legend, his struggles in life, his

philosophy of "Jeet Kune Do", his willingness to be appreciated in what he believed in.

The guy playing Bruce was so believable to the eye also, capturing all his mannerisms!

Shannon, your Father would be so proud of you.
on 13 August 2015
Good entertainment
on 16 February 2012
DISAPPOINTED!!!! thought it would be an awesome film featuring the legend that is Bruce Lee! How very very disappointed I am! I love all action and martial arts movies with a passion my collection only keeps getting bigger. I started to watch the rubbish picture quality (why does it look eastenders?) then listening to the rubbish dubbed chinese! eurggh! turned it off after about 20minutes because I was so bored! Wish I had never bought it! I would not recommend this to any Bruce Lee fan.
on 27 August 2014
Have not watched this all the way through as it was in Chinese (which I don't remember being told when I bought it) it gave the option of English subtitles,yet when I clicked on that option nothing happened,a bit disappointing as so wanted to watch the film,but also wanted to know what was being said..
on 24 April 2012
Utter rubbish. Bought this without reading the reviews so i've been taught a valuable lesson. This film is inaccurate and any hardcore fan of Bruce Lee will hate it. If you love Bruce Lee, don't buy this. It's terrible. Couldn't even get to the end!
on 9 May 2012
1st of all the whole film is in the chinese language wich is the 1st screw up,2nd no extras interviews deleted scenes etc as available on other blurays.at times i didnt get the film at all the acting seems so immature the extras@all.the package is very tempting@believe its done on a high bugdet,overall sad movie brought much shame on lee,s family specially the daughter who was behind it id give 23/100 for this silly film CRAP CRAP CRAP.
on 25 April 2013
As a great fan of Bruce Lee i am fussy about who takes him off and i must admitte Kwok-Kwan Chan does a great job