on 3 July 2013
At long last a way of buying more than 1 & at such a reasonable price!! Until I came across these I was paying the same price for just 1 battery at a well known High Street health shop as it seems very few places stock this battery. Another great plus is the batteries last longer than the one I was having to use before!! I shall definitely buy from this company again who also delivery super quick!!
on 4 September 2013
Great value! just one of these would cost £4.80 in any shop, so you do the maths!!!! Will be getting more of these.
on 6 August 2013
These batteries seem to be unavailable in the High Street, so have had to source from the internet every time. This one is good value, and posted quickly many thanks. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 18 March 2012
Had no joy in purchasing these batteries from any of the supermarkets or BQ and other DIY chains.Spent a whole day searching and at least a gallon of petrol.5 minutes on the computer and job done arrived 2 days later. Good service and cheap reliable product. Well done.
on 30 April 2013
Excellent value for money. Most products have Chinese batteries and these run out very quickly. So having these batteries as cheap as these are excellent value.
on 18 May 2013
VERY GOOD SERVICE FROM SUPPLYER , IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY TO GET A BATTERY LIKE THIS BUT AMAZON ARE TOPS AT THIS.
on 13 July 2012
these batteries light up my life cos I know my dogs need to be kept in check all the time we are walking and so I use a lot of batteries in their training collars, they are small enough to fit in my pocket so that I have new ones with me when needed.
on 31 January 2015
Excellent product and service: I paid about the same for these 10 batteries as I did last time for just one in a high-street shop. Plus, they were posted to me on the day I ordered them.
Also, the first battery is still working, which is a longer time than the high-street one lasted.
I will buy these again when next required.
on 24 November 2012
10 lovely batteries for the citrinella bark collar my naughty Jack Russell wears when his dad is out the house at work. He can't get my nice next door neighbours agitated now coz the citrinella makes him sneeze when he barks. Batteries arrived within 18hrs of ordering !!! How do they do that??
on 21 August 2014
As stated above re the 1.5 AAA batteries (and AAs) I am a great advocate of always having a good supply of batteries for childrens' toys, torches, camera, dibbers etc. It's cheaper to buy in bulk, so I think this is an excellent buy.