Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£280.22+ £1.26 shipping

on 25 April 2014
I have a chance to see Mozart's Mass in C Minor in Birmingham UK soon. I don't know it so I thought that I would buy a copy. I found versions ranging from £5 to £15 but succumbed to this set for £85. The value was just amazing. I have had the set now for about a month and have listened to almost nothing else. I am working through the set in approximately K number order. I have just passed K 150 so I am on pieces that he wrote when he was 16 or 17. I have yet to reach any that I knew before I had the set. I tried a few favourites out of sequence and compared them to recordings that I already had. In most cases, I prefer the existing recordings but these recordings are fine and a great way to complete my collection.

If you like Mozart and do not already have a complete collection then I highly recommend this set to complete your collection.

I had one problem: I received two copies of disc 114 but none of 116. The suppliers were unable to swap just one disc and offered a generous partial refund which I accepted rather than swap the entire set. 116 is his Freemason music. If I had to miss one then that would have been my selection. If my Mozart obsession is not exhausted by the other 169 discs then I might try to find it separately elsewhere, otherwise I will probably be able to live without it. However, if anyone has a set with the reverse error then we could trade.
on 6 March 2016
I bought the 180 cds over 45 albums a few years,when originally released back in 1989-1991,by Philips,the biggest project of its time to be released on cd,to co-incide with the last set with the 200th aniivery of Mozarts death..I have discovered much enlightening music by buying these cds.I still haven't played them all, and I am sure the odd set is still sealed.The flute quartets,sonatas,string trios,symphonies,I play often...This release is a cheaper alternative,and has been reduced to 170cds with all cds in cardboard sleeves,and outer box. and certainly much more compact.I am sure collectors who have the original collection,complete with the specially built cabinet to house them will not sell them,and they would be hard to find,and when you do,at a price ..last one I saw on Ebay, went for just over £1000,so this set is a bargain,if not as elegant in looks,but its the music,and on that score, you cant go wrong to buy this at a much more affordable, price, and compact storage..pictures of the original issue,in the cabinet.
on 8 September 2014
just as describer, a very pleasant collection
on 16 March 2014
I never thought I would get the complete set at such a great price. I am very pleased with the product and the speedy delivery
on 24 February 2013
Great service and product as described. what a great price a a a a a a a a a a