5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published 6 months ago by billo666

1.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As My Old Hi-Techs
Published 17 months ago by D Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As My Old Hi-Techs, 31 Aug. 2013
I bought these to replace a pair of Hi-Tech walking boots that had come to the end of their useful life - they lasted several years and were very comfortable right to the end. Unfortunately these were no where near as good. Firstly I am not a serious walker - i just got them for walking the dog like (Ex Drum Major - 2 star review). And like him I found that they weren't totally water proof from day one. I also experienced the bizarre squeak from the sole. I could have lived with the squeak - a touch embarrassing but it went away if I walked on grass. The soles have also worn rather more than they should have done (as i said i'm not a serious walker). Wet feet is something else, especially as I bought them to replace a pair of boots that had started to leak, and i would have given them 2 stars (like Ex Drum Major). However on getting home after walking the dog today I noticed that the sole of both boots had started to come away from the upper. I have not had the boots for a year yet so this is unacceptable hence the 1 star. I will be replacing these with a pair of Hi Techs as soon as possible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last 3 months, 18 Jan. 2014
I bought a pair of these Crossland Mid boots and they also have a nasty squeak. My colleagues can hear me coming from the other side of the office. This was a replacement pair as the inner lining below the ankle wore through in only 4 weeks. I had bought them from Regatta Outlet in Hatfield Galleria. The replacement pair had the same issue within 3 months. I am not a serious walker, it's just for walking to the tube station, around the office and back from the station (about 30 mins serious walking a day). This is by no means stenuous for any shoes and they have never been in a countryside environment or hill walking.

Complete unsuitable for urban wear. I'd hate to find this out up a muddy hillside. At £40 a pair and about £160 a year for 4 pairs, this is a terrible deal for a shoe that should handle basic wear and tear much better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor - do not buy, 15 Nov. 2014
Product was comfortable to wear and fitted well. However, had to return item after just 1 month of moderate wear. Seams started to split and shoe upper started to peel. For £10 more you can get a proper walking boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014