5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for hair and skin
Published 16 months ago by Elizabeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Oil
I've used this as a hair conditioner which makes your hair feel really soft and shiny and also used it for cooking purposes
Published 11 months ago by Lois

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for hair and skin, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Raw Coconut Oil Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Unrefined 500 ml (460g) - Certified Organic by the Soil Association - PINK SUN (Personal Care)
I'm very pleased with this coconut oil. My daughter and I have used it for giving our hair intensive treatments and it's worked a treat. My daughter is only 10 and has waist length hair that can get very knotty and hard to manage. The oil really helps keep her hair smooth and manageable and she doesn't mind having it put on now that she's felt what a difference it makes to her hair. If you apply shampoo to oiled hair before wetting it with water then the oil washes off easily without leaving the hair greasy.

I've also been using it on my skin and my skin feels better than it has done in years. It's great for removing makeup (even waterproof mascara).

The oil arrived very quickly and was well packaged. A little goes a long way but when I eventually get to the bottom of this tub I'll definitely be ordering some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 24 Jan 2013
just what it says on the tin!!!! am using it to clear up a scalp condition and it is working very well

5.0 out of 5 stars so versatile, 14 Dec 2012
Since I discovered coconut oil, I now use it for cooking with good results, for skin care, it soaks right in and leaves the skin soft, even good on toast, Jacket potatoes and in cereal. This product lives up to all it says on the label.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly Assists with Dementia and Altzhiemers!, 30 Jan 2013
Type - "coconut oil alzheimer's" into a Youtube search box and Google.....

...and see the information for yourself. You will most probably find a lady called Dr Newport who treated her husbands Altzheimrs with extra virgin coconut oil and he experienced a tremendous improvement! :)))
As I understand it, Altzheimers is kind of like diabetes. The brain cells cannot assimilate the usual energy we feed our bodies with; ie, glucose and body fat etc, and so the cells slowly die off :( But we can assimilate the oils found in coconuts and so our brains flicker back into action again, and what's more, the improvements begin to happen within hours of taking our first table spoon! :)

I bought 4 different brands of E V Coconut oil here on Amazon for my mother who is suffering from Dementia and she has improved a great deal so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 3 April 2013
I bought this for cooking and baking but i now use it as a hand moisturiser. Subtle smell and flavour thats not too overbearing

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 29 Sep 2013
Organic product,smells great,use it for myself before hairwash and for my daughter to before brushing hair. If you use it regularly you will see the difference

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 2 Aug 2013
This is good stuff I bought it to see what all the talk was about and use it everyday now everyone should try it. Look up on the net what all you can use it for ....Its brill. I am so pleased with it I but it in bulk now.

5.0 out of 5 stars organic extra virgin coconut oil, 24 May 2013
Was recommended to buy this for dry skin and love it, the smell is to die for and not able to use any scented or chemically treated products this fits the bill beautifully. It has a natural smell and is so easy to administer.....a little goes a long way so it is very reasonably priced..........

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious smell & taste!, 13 May 2013
Lovely product, feels great on my body - would have liked a stronger coconut smell, but if I want that I can always buy another product - will be buying again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential brain food, 21 Mar 2013
I bought this for its (alleged) health benefits. I hope it lives up to expectations. The taste is OK but I wouldn't say it's particularly tasty.