5.0 out of 5 stars superb
Bought this torch a few months back for camping , and I can't believe how powerful the beam is easily beats my mates 40 pound lensar his beam just dissapeared into mine close range and the lensar lost on distance as well so for under 15 pound. You are getting a excellent torch.
Published on 22 Jun 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bright torch, but is now broken.
Initially I was very impressed with this torch. It seemed to be good quality, having a metal casing etc. and a good strong adjustable beam. However after half a dozen uses the button seemed to come loose. I tried to take the end off to fix it and now it doesn't work at all.

Will be sending it back for a refund or replacement.
Published 13 months ago by GarethEvans

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Bright 7w 300 lumen LED Flash light torch lamp including 3 AAA batteries - customer reviews say it is AMAZING as it really is very bright, small and compact. (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best focussed LED light I have, 9 Nov 2011
P. Jones "Dave J" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this flashlight a week ago. Arrived very quick. The beam has a very long distance reach. Two years ago I bought a larger diameter lens Fenix flashlight purely for its long distance and focussed beam. Well this fairly small and much lighter 300 lumen flashlight is brighter and better focussed than the Fenix light, has a longer range and the lens is so good that one can see the square shape of the LED focussed over 150 metres away. I use rechargeable Nimh AAA (1000 mah) batteries and they last at least 45 minutes on full brightness before dipping to about 40% brightness for another 90 minutes or more. That is not bad at all bearing in mind the brightness and range of this flashlight. I would not call it anymore than water resistant but then again it is not supposed to be a diver's light. Also, I asked a favour of BiggerDiscount and they were extremely quick to respond and help me out. Highly recommended and I am a flashlight fanatic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty Torch, 31 May 2012
I came across this beauty when one of my work colleagues bought one on recommendation and showed it to me. I then bought one for my aged father as a birthday present and whom is more used to using the glimmer from a normal torch bulb. At 85 yrs old he had no idea of the advances in torch technology and was suitably impressed.

So I had to buy one for myself didn't I? Arrived swiftly, as did the sleeve I requested to enable it to take rechargeables that I already had. Showed it to a friend of mine last night over a few birthday beers, who brought out a 4 cell Maglite, no contest! He now wants one of these.........oh boy does he want one of these......after all Maglights are so 20th century. Well done and thanks to Biggest Discount.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lenser T7 and 7w 300 Lumen LED Flashlight, 9 Dec 2011
I have owned a LED Lenser T7 for almost a year now and when I bought 1 of these to give it away as a present I thought that I should at least find out how bright it is. First off I tested the output from both with my Testo (I know stupid name) light meter and this 7w flashlight does have a higher output at 1 meter, not as much as the numbers would suggest 200Lumens vs 300Lumens but still brighter just.
As for size the T7 is either 8mm longer or 2mm shorter depending where you have the zoom set. The weight difference is 198g for the T7 vs 162g for this flaslight with batteries (the T7 has 1 more AAA) and 150g vs 127g without.
As far as build quality is concerned the T7 is build like a Swiss watch and this is a bit more like a Leyland car built on a Monday morning. Having said that I do not think it is bad value for money and if you are looking for a cheap torch you could do worse.

Pro
Light Output is very high
Price

Cons
Packaging is woeful
Build quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! brighter than my led lenser P7, 1 Oct 2011
Wow! brighter than my led lenser P7 & my mates M7.
Please do not be put off with the cheap price, this is a tip-top item.
The focus (spot/flood) IS NOT a cheap screw in screw out type lense, its a mid section clicking bezel very cool..... JUST BUY THE DAMN THING...

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright LED Light, 9 Mar 2012
Bought a couple of these lights to use as light painting for night photography and they are great for what they are. Very bright and reliable. Great for cycling and a fantastic torch for the price. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Torch, 9 Mar 2012
Ms. L. Hargreaves (uk) - See all my reviews
This is one of the brightest torches I have ever bought. To say its so small you wouldn't imagine how much light comes out of it. I will be buying more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 1 Sep 2011
I was looking at buying a handheld torch with a high amount of lumen output and i came across this. At first, i was suspicious due to the long...slightly 'spammy' title and the lack of reviews but took a 14.99 chance on it anyway! Results - superb. Brilliantly bright torch, waterproof, rock solid construction with a dimming and SOS functionality. Brilliant. Best torch on the market by a country mile! Dont concern yourself too much with other reviews claiming the finish is unimpressive, i genuinely cant see a problem? jet black, solid yet lightweight enough to be mobile? 10 out of 10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright Torch for 20, 14 Oct 2011
Arrived 1 day after order, torch shown in picture with Procell batteries. Black metal finish with no bumps/scrapes/irregularities arrived Mint condition in small box. Super Bright, 3 functions 300 Lumen MAX, Medium 200/100 Lumen? Strobe at 300 lumen, no memory means you have to click to cycle through the other functions after using MAX output before getting back to MAX output.
Great torch!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thes best torch I have ever used, 12 Nov 2012
I have gone through a lot of torches, and this is definately the brightest. I'm not totally up to date with leds, but this one has one large multisection led that simple outguns every led torch I have ever had. What is more is that the beam focusing works, a rare occurance with a torch. I have gone through all sorts of maglites, led lenser, multiple led torches, and this is the best. Maglites are usually reliable,not as powerful, but you must take the batteries out if stored for any length of time, leds have problems with switches, and battery holders. This one appears to be well made, particularly the battery holder, 3 aaa batteries.

I have never wanted to write a review before, the thinking being, well it is as specified isn't it. This is better than I expected.