4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great
This case is great overall considering the price you pay for it, but the few things that put me off it is the way they manufactured this as not much care has gone in to in, it has sharp edges with a very cheap looking plastic feel to it on top of the case and front. (White version)If only the would of used Glossy surface that would improve the case.
I wanted to...
Published on 5 Jan. 2013 by David

2.0 out of 5 stars My massive *****
I just wanted to write a little review on my massive white case ()"" There are lots of reasons i love my ******. I am Andy the connettor with my small finger. It is too big and stupidly white
Published 16 months ago by Andrew Connett

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Aerocool X-Predator Full Tower Gaming Case with No PSU and White LED Fans - White (Accessory)
I wanted to remove the 23cm fan on top of the case to put the H100i there with x2 120mm fans for Push and Pull option but it seems to be a mission to do it, it's as if everything was soldered in this case, granted you get lots of space for anything you want to install there and it has great looks as well as solid feel inside the case. (Apparently Japanese steel was used for metal bits inside)

So if you can't afford Katana sword this is a great alternative.

PS. I'll update this review in a few months time as I use the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case, with all you need for todays gaming/heavy usage!, 22 Jan. 2014
I do Love this case, with 2 white LED 24 blade fans on the side it stands out as something that enhances my living room. not as an eyesore but like a piece of art IMHO.

Worth every penny & I do recommend this case 100%

hope this helps. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pc case, 2 Oct. 2013
I have bought this product as a christmas present. Was a lot bigger than expected it's a monster but looks great and i know my nephew will be very happy with it. Great quality also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gaming Case, 6 Jun. 2013
Wow what a great looking case this is it is really a nice looking case and stands out head and shoulders above many dearer models.
Its a pity that it did not come with many fans which I had to purchase seperately none the less really impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars v good, Massive case, shame about slight off, 16 Mar. 2013
v good, Massive case, shame about slight off parts in places so not smooth edges all over. Sure it can hold EATX too :) loads of room to work and the 2 fans it comes with are massive!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Jan. 2013
a great case for any computer enthusiast. looks great and fits all my build inside with heaps of room. i will be installing two more 140mm fans for extra cooling which is very easy to do. the cable management is fantastic. my only gripe is that the black wire mesh is very delicate (i have already bent the optical drive covers multiple times)but they are just as easy to bend back into place.
Overall, a great case.