Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 16 December 2012
There's nothing wrong with this picture frame. It's no different from the competition. That means it's a me-too design with an okay screen and an interface that belongs in 2002. Viewing angles are okay but not great. There is some stippling on colour gradations that suggests it is not displaying true colour, but the overall subjective effect is good enough at typical viewing distances. Resolution is relatively low but this matters less than you might suppose with photos. General quality seems passable, although the screen is scratchy plastic, and the single foot that props the thing up will eventually break off or get lost.

I don't know why we still expect more from Sony; it long ago gave up its product leadership. Examples: The cringeworthy background muzak (helpfully abbreviated to BGM in the menu system) is not *supposed* to be a joke. This photo frame plays videos, but has a single nasty speaker on the back. With the simple addition of a headphone socket or (imagine!) a bluetooth transmitter, Sony could have turned it into a movie player you could use in bed. They haven't bothered. Instead, they've concentrated hard on giving you 14 kinds of clock. But when you press the clock button, you aren't taken to the clock. You're taken to 14 clock thumbnails (which are too small to see from halfway across a room) and made to choose one. Every time.

As a cheap knock-off this product is perfectly acceptable. At Sony prices, it's incomprehensible.
on 3 February 2013
we bought this for an elderly mother because it was a larger screen. It arrived days before it was due, which was surprising as it was the week before Christmas and it was coming from Europe. We didn't realise that we had not ordered it from a British supplier - and here's where the but comes in - it had a continental plug. Apart from that we are very satisfied and our mother was delighted as she is in a residential home with no room to display her photos. There were tears of joy when she saw the amount of photos on, many she had not seen for years, and it is a great talking point for all her visitors.
on 4 January 2013
does what it says on the ad. I wouldnt bother with anything smaller as you'll be typically seeing it from across a room and at least a few feet away.
on 5 February 2013
Great picture. Easy set up.
Good size. Quality item.
Expensive but worth the money.
Looks good.
Great Buy.
Would buy again.
on 24 September 2013
It was clearly made for an Asian market. Instructions were not in English. Came with (I think a Chinese power supply, with a un iversal adaptor. Was not the quality of previous Sony units. Advertising was totally misleading, on the website and on the box and unit itself; this clearly indicated a 10.1" screen (which my older similar higher product quality unit had) but the screen was clearly not that size. I eventually found in the last of the small print on the box, and I quote "Screen 10.1", viewable 9.2". Screen could have been 20 feet but it's the viewable size that its important. A clear misrepresentation.
on 14 May 2013
Having looked at digital photo frames on the Sony website I was confused as to which model to buy. I eventually plumped for this one and am very pleased with it. The set-up process was very simple and I think the display quality is great. It does come with a continental style two-pin plug, but there's a UK adaptor in the box which works fine.
on 13 May 2013
Excellent service by foto koster. The first unit had a slight scratch and was returned. The replacement arrived promptly and the supplier was a pleasure to deal with.
on 13 October 2013
Many thanks for swift delivery, my old Photo Frame had given up! Its larger than my old one and looks great.
on 6 January 2015