5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and warm - best winter tights I've owned
I usually wear either Ronhill tights or Gore and I find that having little legs (5ft 5inches) the Ronhill tights are perfect as they are not too long. The Gore tights tend to wrinkle round my ankles which isn't a good look.
Published 18 months ago by Gups

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short!
I am 5 foot 7 inches - not especially tall - but these tights aren't long enough. Look at the photo accompanying the product. Your ankles will get cold. I went out today with long socks, but there was still a cold 2cm gap between the top of my socks and the bottom of the tights. Otherwise they are warm. I found the bottom of the tights a bit scratchy on my legs.
Published 22 months ago by DivventWinnent

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and warm - best winter tights I've owned, 14 Jan 2013
These tights are beautiful and warm and fit well. I usually wear a 12 and they are snug, leaving no room at all for any 'fat' days. I bought these in a 14 and whilst they are a little bit looser round the back zip pocket near the waist they feel more comfy in the larger size. The insides are like a brushed cotton which leaves your legs nice and toasty during the run. Only worn them once so hopefully they will be just as good after washing, but no chafing, no rubbing, felt warm and dry the whole time. These are officially my fave winter tights.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short!, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: Ronhill Women's Trail Winter Tight (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep you warm, 25 Jun 2014
,Lisa Sutton-Murphy (Stockport, Cheshire Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Apart from the logo peeling off, these have been very comfortable and warm in the winter months. I would buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jun 2013
The Book Fairy (The Cotswolds, UK) - See all my reviews
Very warm, lovely fleecy lining, great fit - i'm 5'6 and 8 stone & both the 8 and 10 fit fine, depending on how tight you want them, I went for the 10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Ronhill Women's Trail Winter Tight (Apparel)
These are great!! They keep your legs lovely and warm without being too heavy and they're nice and stretchy. I've given 4 stars because they fall down a bit around the waist, which may be fine if I got a smaller size, my other Ronhills are an 8 which stay up but are too short, but for these Winter ones I didn't want cold ankles!

Ronhill Women's Trail Winter Tight