5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 11 July 2012
These capris are ideal, they're my firt 'proper' running trousers (having made do with regular leggings before hand). They fit wonderfully and are so comfortable; there is no restricting feeling anywhere. The material feels high quality, and I love that there is a rubbery gel type lining around the calf to avoid them riding up. They also feature a drawstring at the waist, should you need it.
The pocket at the back of the capri's is perfect for my mobile phone. I like to use an app on my phone to keep track of my runs and usually keep it in my jacket pocket, but when I don't want to wear a jacket, I had no where for it. It fits snuggly in the pocket on the capris, and once zipped up, you can't even tell I have something in there.
I'm only 5ft and they are midway calf length on me, so much taller people may find they're knee length.

One thing I did notice, is I ordered a size 8 because I'm a petite size 8 sometimes a 6. The tag that was attached to the capris stated a size 8 but the tag stitched inside actually says UK 10. It doesn't bother me, because they fit me perfectly. So I would go ahead and buy you're regular size unless your tall or worried about fit, maybe go a size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 July 2012
S. Carter (UK) - See all my reviews
absolutely brilliant, well worth the money, really confortable and definately worth a purcase.

Fantastic for the gym and general Gym Classes.

Fits well and ties at the waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 23 Sep 2013
great pair of contour tights great when you are doing a work out didnt lose their shape after washing happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Jun 2013
These are very comfortable and light and fit in all the right places. They look good and I'm happy to recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent item, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ronhill Women's Vizion Contour Capri (Apparel)
These running capri leggings are a great buy. Very comfortable and nice and cool when running. I normally take a size 8 but took these in a size 10 and they fit perfect. Would recommend.

ARRAY(0xa961012c)