5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Published 15 months ago by Bollard

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Tight to Put On
Does what it should but is a bit tight to get on. Not good on the hairstyle and that's before the elements get to work!
Published on 15 Mar. 2013 by Christine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Mar. 2014
Bollard - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Guess what? It keeps my neck warm - something I was advised to pay attention to after the cardio system threw a wobbly and I made the mistake of reading all the handbooks! In cold weather, neck warmth is A Good Thing, it seems, and this does the job. It's easy to wash and quick to dry, and does a better job than a scarf - although you'll wrestle to get it over your head, which makes it less than ideal at your next regimental function. I'm giving it 5 stars because it's a good solution - although, let's face it, you can get similar items for less. My only reservation is that the drawstring that adjusts the 'ole at the top has nowhere to go, so it will stick up like a small aerial at the back of your neck unless you tuck it into the material, where it can irritate unless you get it right.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Tight to Put On, 15 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ski essential, 28 Jan. 2013
Great little neck gaiter, ideal for winter sports or when motor cycling. As expected the item is well made and washes beautifully.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but almost there, 20 Feb. 2014
Kiril Georgiev (Plovdiv, Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
This was bought as I wanted to cover my neck, but at the same time I am not used to wearing scarfs. This is a good replacement and in my case covers my neck good enough and you can also cover the mouth, as well. Unfortunately if you do so and keep breathing like that the gaiter will get a bit wet which is not so nice as it defeats it's purpose. It might be me, but it might also be the product itself. Aside from that issue I have everything else is good. I like it and will keep using it as it mostly does what I need It to do, difference with and without it is very noticeable in cold weather.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight, 10 Jan. 2012
N. Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Berghaus Spectrum Men's Neck Gaiter (Electronics)
I ordered this in preference to the Berghaus Powerstretch Men's Neck Gaiter as I'd seen comments on the Berghaus website that the latter was rather tight. I have to say I'm struggling to pull this one over my head and it feels very tight around my throat, with no possibility of pulling it up to cover my lower face. Certainly nothing like the pictures illustrating the product. A bit late now to return the product, but this is another 'one size' item that's probably best avoided. Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super warm and does the job, 17 April 2013
This is much better than a scarf.
It takes seconds to put on, no having to wrap in around and it is really warm.
A must if you spend any time outdoors in the winter.
Really good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and comfy, 18 Feb. 2013
Bought it for fell walking but recently took it on a skiing trip where temperatures were as low as -17c. This gaiter was just perfect. The fleece lining is very warm and comfy and you can pull the fabric part of the gaiter over your mouth (or higher) for extra warmth. Great fit, not too tight. Love Berghaus, such great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars A runners must have, 18 Feb. 2014
Great product!

Currently training for a marathon and haven't left the house without it!!

No rubbing on the skin, keeps you warm, doesn't hold sweat and fits very well. I'm not a big person so can't speak for the larger size!

Make sure you buy! Use it anywhere and everywhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, but too 'Fitted', 13 Jan. 2014
RayJSJ "rayjsj" (Fishguard ,Wales) - See all my reviews
Good quality fleece, with adustable cord, but a little too 'Snug' for real comfort. A little more Generous with the material would make it perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and useful for the cold weather golfer, 24 Feb. 2014
Best purchase of the winter so far.Light and warm it is a great addition to winter waterproof clothes wear on the colder days. It is also great to help keep warm on the golf course and can be taken off when you warm up-better than a polo neck sweater!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›