5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Published 9 months ago by Bollard

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Tight to Put On
Does what it should but is a bit tight to get on. Not good on the hairstyle and that's before the elements get to work!
Published 21 months ago by Christine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Mar 2014
Bollard - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Guess what? It keeps my neck warm - something I was advised to pay attention to after the cardio system threw a wobbly and I made the mistake of reading all the handbooks! In cold weather, neck warmth is A Good Thing, it seems, and this does the job. It's easy to wash and quick to dry, and does a better job than a scarf - although you'll wrestle to get it over your head, which makes it less than ideal at your next regimental function. I'm giving it 5 stars because it's a good solution - although, let's face it, you can get similar items for less. My only reservation is that the drawstring that adjusts the 'ole at the top has nowhere to go, so it will stick up like a small aerial at the back of your neck unless you tuck it into the material, where it can irritate unless you get it right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ski essential, 28 Jan 2013
Great little neck gaiter, ideal for winter sports or when motor cycling. As expected the item is well made and washes beautifully.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Tight to Put On, 15 Mar 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight, 10 Jan 2012
N. Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Berghaus Spectrum Men's Neck Gaiter (Sports Apparel)
I ordered this in preference to the Berghaus Powerstretch Men's Neck Gaiter as I'd seen comments on the Berghaus website that the latter was rather tight. I have to say I'm struggling to pull this one over my head and it feels very tight around my throat, with no possibility of pulling it up to cover my lower face. Certainly nothing like the pictures illustrating the product. A bit late now to return the product, but this is another 'one size' item that's probably best avoided. Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super warm and does the job, 17 April 2013
This is much better than a scarf.
It takes seconds to put on, no having to wrap in around and it is really warm.
A must if you spend any time outdoors in the winter.
Really good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars neck gaiter, 27 April 2014
This was bought for someone who goes out taking photogrpahs in all weathers.
He was really pleased with the quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 25 Feb 2014
A. Howes (The Shire) - See all my reviews
Another good Berghaus product and of the quality I associate with them. It's very warm and comfortable and will come in very hyandy next Autumn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and useful for the cold weather golfer, 24 Feb 2014
Best purchase of the winter so far.Light and warm it is a great addition to winter waterproof clothes wear on the colder days. It is also great to help keep warm on the golf course and can be taken off when you warm up-better than a polo neck sweater!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for outdoor workers, 21 Feb 2014
Really good piece of kit for them freezing cold days, at a great price.comfy soft really warm but light weight

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but almost there, 20 Feb 2014
Kiril Georgiev (Plovdiv, Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
This was bought as I wanted to cover my neck, but at the same time I am not used to wearing scarfs. This is a good replacement and in my case covers my neck good enough and you can also cover the mouth, as well. Unfortunately if you do so and keep breathing like that the gaiter will get a bit wet which is not so nice as it defeats it's purpose. It might be me, but it might also be the product itself. Aside from that issue I have everything else is good. I like it and will keep using it as it mostly does what I need It to do, difference with and without it is very noticeable in cold weather.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›