5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy
I ordered this item yesterday (wednesday), it arrved this morning (Thursday). I wasn't expecting to recieve it so soon so I am very happy.I am sure any Harry Potter fan would be happy to have this, it looks very good and is very good quality.
Published 20 months ago by India-Storm

3.0 out of 5 stars hpw
This is a great product for an excellent price. Well packed and a speedy delivery, would definitely recommend to friends
Published 6 months ago by ranger

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: Harry Potter Wizarding World Signed PP x 15 Cast J.K Rowling Daniel Radcliffe Emma Watson Rupert Grint Helena Bonham Carter Alan Rickman Poster Photo 12x8"
I am not a Harry Potter fan at all but both of my daughters are. This item was ordered for a birthday present for my older daughter, she is a huge Harry Potter fan. I am going to put it in a frame as it will have more impact when she opens it.
It has ten autographs on, but only eight of them are listed above. With my younger daughters help we have worked out the other two are Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)and Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy), we needed to know.Harry Potter Wizarding World Signed PP by 10 Cast J.K Rowling Daniel Radcliffe Emma Watson Rupert Grint Gary Oldman Helena Bonham Carter Ralph Fiennes Alan Rickman A4 Poster Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 July 2012
I really have nothing bad to say about this product,-

I originally thought i had ordered this product on Saturday, until the Monday i found out something had gone wrong, i panicked because i needed it by Thursday! The seller was wonderful and posted it on Tuesday morning 1st class, and it arrived by Wednesday in time for me to wrap it!

The product itself is wonderful I'm temped too keep it for myself, its not cheap looking, it looks fab in a black frame (purchased one for 2.50 from wilkos did the job perfectly!) . I can not fault this in anyway and i am so grateful to the sender for helping me out when they didn't need too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!, 15 Mar 2012
I bought this poster thing as it looked really great and I was not disappointed! It looks really good framed and it is good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Sep 2012
This makes a really great present for a Potterhead and is lovely quality. Looks really nice and professional and is great framed.

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 7 Nov 2012
a must for Harry Potter fans...bought and put in a frame with a harry potter badge, looked lovely and very good quality. The present was very much appreciated, even considered getting one for myself!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great map, 21 Jun 2013
this is a great product for Harry potter fans it all brings the books even more to life my daughter will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing poster!, 15 Jun 2013
I only ordered this poster 2 days ago and it has came this morning. I am a hp fan and this product is fantastic. I can't get over how well printed this is and how fast it came. Thank you-it's an amazing product and its highly recommended from me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 16 May 2013
Debbie L (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
Actually bought this as a bit of a "gag gift" for my (adult) best friend who is very into Harry Potter and we like to gently rib her about it, thinking that for the price it was probably a bit cheesy. Having received it I think she will genuinely like it and I might be scoring some "best birthday present" brownie points after all. The quality is excellent, until you look very closely you could easily mistake it for signed for real rather than printed. It looks even better once framed (even in a cheapy Wilkos frame!) and could easily pass as costing a lot more than it did. The only problem now is what else to get her that will top it, I can't be that much of cheapskate for my best friend, can I? ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun poster, 15 May 2013
My duaghter is HP mad and thought this was a wonderful surprise gift. It is good enough to frame and hang on her wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, 25 Jan 2014
Although smaller than it looks in the photo (A4 size), the product has great quality and looks amazing. A great gift for any HP fans.

ARRAY(0xa2b71c30)