5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection.
Another brilliant book by R. L. Mathewson.
She is a master of eliciting the feelings that the characters are feeling.
Trevor is such a beautiful guy, you really do feel for him.
And Zoe's luck is shocking, if it wasn't so bad, it would be funny.

Truly recommend this book, and the whole series of 'A Neighbour From Hell'.
Published on 18 Feb 2012 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read
I really enjoyed this book and thought that the characters were well written and thought out. I didn't give it 5 stars as I thought it was a little unbelievable. Not because the girl in the story is a bit chubby and a good looking man falls for her but because he doesn't have a nice thing to say about her until the end. I also felt that she was a bit pathetic being at his...
Published 21 months ago by Emma

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection., 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: Perfection (A Neighbor From Hell Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Another brilliant book by R. L. Mathewson.
She is a master of eliciting the feelings that the characters are feeling.
Trevor is such a beautiful guy, you really do feel for him.
And Zoe's luck is shocking, if it wasn't so bad, it would be funny.

Truly recommend this book, and the whole series of 'A Neighbour From Hell'.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally some love for big girls!, 25 Aug 2012
I love stories where the protagonist isn't some size zero self-hating girl, but a curvy girl with insecurities who falls for the swoon worthy male. I adored reading this, the things Zoe went through to feel comfortable with herself were realistic yet she still wasn't happy with herself. I really felt a connection to her. Great character.
Trevor, he just the arrogant hot idiot from next door but I loved him to! At times he would really frustrate me; especially when Zoe was being callled fat and he didn't say anything that really got to me. But he made up for it at the end, brilliant book.
MUST BUY!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 14 Aug 2012
I really enjoyed this book, an excellent summer read! A perfect mixture of romance, misery and hot stuff. Well worth the 72p price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chubby girl gets the Hunk .........Swoon!!!!, 19 July 2012
This is the best book I've ever read I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. I laughed out loud probably the first time ever reading a book and I have read this now 3 times in the past week and a half. Their is just something about it that keeps calling me to read it. No doubt in my mind I will be reading this a few more times before I get sick but no not at the moment. It's the second in a series and the best one yet. Can't wait to see who the next story of the Bradfords will be about. I now want to pack up move to the USA and rent an apartment next door to a hot guy - it's that good. I'd love to see this turned into a movie. This writer so far is the best I've seen, I felt like I was living the story it was so captivating. I could go on and on about it but if you read this review PLEASE PURCHASE THIS BOOK.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS PERFECT, 20 Feb 2012
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Zoe is having a really bad day, she has been given the sack from her job. Her car window isn't working and of course it's raining, and to top it all her neighbour, the jerk has parked across the two bays as usual and she is forced to park across the street, hoping to avoid a ticket. Trevor Bradford her neighbour is a real pain, apart from always taking her parking space, stealing her newspaper having his television really loud just to name a few. Drives her mad she has just never confronted him. Zoe decides to order herself a pizza and some chicken to cheer herself up. Trevor answers the knock at the door to the pizza guy pays for it and takes it to his apartment. He is about to eat it when he is confronted by Zoe demanding her pizza back which he refuses to do. After a brief argument with neither of them willing to give way, he makes a terrible mistake and insults Zoe in the worst way possible.
This is the second book in the neighbour from hell series the first Playing For Keeps (A Neighbor From Hell Series) was brilliant, although I think I love this one even more. Trevor being a Bradford is the definition of an annoying jerk, but loveable at the same time, and like all the Bradford men he is a complete food obsessive. Banned from restaurants and take away outlets. Where there's a Bradford near food it never last long and more than one Bradford male around food means a fight. Zoe is a plain and plump girl, she has tried so many diets during her life they never work as she just puts on more weight. There is no way a tall handsome guy like Trevor would ever be interested in her. But after rescuing her from a bar one night he makes her an offer she can't refuse. Excellent writing and characterisation, the story grips you from the start, and just doesn't let you go till its over. Wonderful stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me entertained for hours, loved it!, 11 July 2012
N. Allie "Tash" (West sussex) - See all my reviews
I really did enjoy reading this book. You really want to hate Trevor because he really is an a**e but you end up liking him. Lots of funny bits aswell. Look forward to reading the other ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot!!!, 28 April 2012
This is the second book in the Neighbor from hell series, which I bought straight after finishing the third. Trevor comes off as a jerk but you cant help but love him as you hear this thoughts change to love for his "plain" neighbor. I love the Bradfords and wish I could meet them in real life! The author once again has written a light hearted love affair with the right balance of comedy and, of course, sex!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Romance Novel, 12 Oct 2012
I loved this book, it was funny and sexy. Zoe is every girl she's me with real issues and not a lot of self confidence. In comes travor Bradford who makes her crazy. Trevor goes from seeing Zoe as his plain little neighbor to falling in love with her. You will love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant loved it, 11 Oct 2012
After readying the first book I went and bought second one straight away!! You do think Trevor is a bit of a knob sometimes but the author has written it well to keep u reading and even tho he was a bit of an idiot at times he was also a funny a loveable character as ate all the bradfords!!!
Thought the book had everything in it romance, laughs and serious issues brilliant book can't wait till checkmate comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 26 Sep 2012
I got this as I really enjoyed Sudden Response and another Neighbour from hell book. A good quirky, funny, lusty realistic romance. Well worth the 72p. I really like the authors style.