5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
I bought it to extend the leads on my multimedia speaker and it did the job brilliantly. Make sure you get the right size because the more you join the less volume you get.
Published on 18 July 2012 by Labuta

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
At first i was really pleased with this item as it arrived promply and looked sturdy enough. but once pluged that's another story as there is a massive difference between a speaker connected with this extension and a 'normal' one. No lag in sound as much as I can hear but big volume difference. It's not a faulty cable since I got 3 like that, same problem.
Also I...
Published on 11 Mar 2012 by CamT

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Single RCA Phono Male to Female Extension Lead Cable - 5m (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 11 Mar 2012
Also I tried with a 10 meters other cable I've got and the volume is much better on the longer one. Still not as good as without any extension but an acceptable difference.
In short, do not buy this product unless you can use it on ALL your speakers (just crank up the volume a bit then) or you want to spend some time balancing the speakers with a software.