4.0 out of 5 stars 29 people from the "Spirit World" explain about their death., 24 July 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Read How We Died (Paperback)
Channelled messages, using the Automatic Writings of Anrea with assistance from her trance Medium husband Alan. The spirit accounts are very believable. The book is written in a very plain, easy to understand fashion. A good starting point for anyone who wants to know if there is Life after Death.

5.0 out of 5 stars A most interesting and insightful book, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Read How We Died (Paperback)
I read Andrea Grieveson's book almost at one sitting. Her stories of those who have passed on are comforting, very human and entirely believable. Andrea obviously has the gift of insight, a particularly female gift which has been much neglected for many centuries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive book., 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Read How We Died (Paperback)
This book catapulted me on a long and engrossing journey into research on the afterlife. It is easy to read - a friend sent it to me one Christmas - and the subject into which it gives the first glimmer of insight, is endlessly fascinating.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read for anyone who expects to die one day, or knows someone who might, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Read How We Died (Paperback)
I met Andrea and her husband Alan many years ago and naturally later read her book. The book gives a fascinating insight into the world we enter at death. The people you meet in the book were channelled by Andrea's husband who is a trance medium. The subjects chose the book's title as it tells what they recounted, what happened when they died. Andrea wrote down their story.

The people you meet in the book all died unexpectedly, some as adults some as children. They describe what happened to them at the time, how they felt (confused mostly) and how they exist as a group of individuals with shared experiences, who got together to help people who die unexpectedly when they arrive on the other side of the life we are in now.

When you read the book, you feel you are listening to someone sitting in the room with you recounting a story. The stories give you such an amazing insight into what happens when someone dies suddenly. It also gives you a lot of reassurance about the experience of death. I particularly like the story of the dead businessman who wanted the police to arrest the man whose car he had collided with for dangerous driving, when he himself was the dangerous driver and how when he had died, he recognised that at least the ambulance had taken him to a private hospital, so they knew he was well off. It took him a while to recognise the truth of his status and of his situation. Now he sees the funny side of it and the story made me smile.

I have used the book in school RE lessons when teaching views of what happens when we die and the home in which my aunt spends her days in an unknowing state of dementia has copies too. My mother-in-law recently asked for a copy after my father-in-law died last year aged 94. No matter what you believe or who you are, this book will have something worthwhile to say to you. You have to read it, if you don't believe it's possible you've nothing to lose and if you think it might be, you've much to gain.

ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)