Format: Audio CDChange

on 17 August 2012
If you have visitors whilst this CD is playing, they will be forgiven for thinking you've bought a 'cheap' Christmas CD. Not what you would associate with Andre Rieu. OK for background music whilst baking mince pies, other than that, not very good.
on 9 January 2014
I bought this for my wife for Christmas and we listened to it in the car whilst travelling over the Christmas period. I am not a fan of standard Christmas records playing 'jolly tunes and carols' but somehow Andre Rieu and his orchestra seem to make the familiar and some not so familiar, tunes sound so good. A very enjoyable experience.
on 14 January 2014
Wife has got a load of Andre's CDs and DVDs music I bought her over time, I also enjoy Andre myself it's so lively and soothing
this Christmas one I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys his music.
on 15 February 2013
Another one with great music that brings back very many memories. As always placed ready to replay again and again - not just at Christmas
on 17 February 2013
My wife's favourite Christmas CD > It was played constantly at our home over Christmas. Even my granddaughters loved it.
on 30 December 2012
Christmas With Andre Rieu

I enjoyed the seasonal music, and as most of the tunes were well known, you could join in along with them.I would recommend it to any one who enjoys listening to Carols and the seasonal music.
on 1 February 2013
My Mum and I used to love to watch and listen to Andre Rieu together. Unfortunately she passed away last year, but I bought this in memory of my Mum and took it into the Nursing Home where my Mum had been so lovingly cared for in her final months, so that the other residents could listen to it. It was played for them on Christmas Day. I am sure my Mum would have been listening too!
on 31 December 2011
Great service,very enjoyable cd a pleasure to listen too some tunes are the same as on other Andre Rieu christmas cds but that would be unavoidable overall great feastive cd
on 14 December 2012
I'm a great fan of Andre Rieu, so treated myself to this as an early Christmas present - icing on the cake
on 30 December 2013
I love Andre Rieu but had not realised that this CD would be a little on the more sombre side. There are some slightly up beat tracks but it is still a nice listen just not quite for me.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse