5.0 out of 5 stars Sealskinz waterproof cap in black.
Published 20 months ago by Well mannered man

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you have a small head
I am sure its very well made but disappointed even the back adjuster full out did not fit my head and have never considered I have a "big head". Have pair of Sealskinz waterproof gloves that are brilliant. My bonce is about seven and one eight.
Published 5 months ago by Peter D Drayton

5.0 out of 5 stars Sealskinz waterproof cap in black., 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Waterproof Cap (Sports)
This is a nice quality cap.It is made from a soft microfibre material.I bought it because one review said it was large fitting.The manufacturer states it has a 58 cm circumference.My head measures 62 cm and it fits-just.I normally take a size 8 hat.I am pleased with this cap which has a deep crown enhancing the fit.Even the logo is a fine addition.I recommend this cap without reservation to anyone with a sub 61 cm head!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping him dry, 30 May 2012
M. A. Tingle (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
My partner was always complaining that every cap he had let water through. Now we have an excellent solution as this cap certainly does what it says - so no more complaining. Well done Sealskinz!

5.0 out of 5 stars wearing a hat on the wrist, 10 Jun 2014
Very practical hat which also looks good. The velcro strap is a useful feature. Often when walking/jogging you get too hot for a hat. The velcro can be tightened sufficiently around the wrist to safeguard the hat from being lost.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you have a small head, 15 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Waterproof Cap (Sports)
Great idea but really need smaller size although it fits one size it is a little deep for a smaller head, but will do for what I need it for

2.0 out of 5 stars One Size - Really Large Size, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Waterproof Cap (Sports)
Sealskinz Waterproof Cap looked and felt like the cap I've been searching for. Specialist Socks Ltd. offered the best price and delivered fast. Thankfully their refund was just as quick, with no quibble. The Sealskinz was just too large. I'm a Med/Lge in other w.p. caps - Bergaus, Keela, Trespass, but the Sealskinz must fit Extra Lge-Super Lge. It nearly fit when I put it on over a watch cap, otherwise it drooped down over my ears at the end of the velcro adjustment. Expensive, but fine cap - just way too big for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 26 Nov 2013
I ordered this hat as a replacement for a long serving waterproof golf style cap.
I am delighted with the quality of this item, it's perfect to wear for walking our dog or playing golf in bad weather,
Delivery was excellent , arriving through our letterbox in just 48 hours from placing an order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weatherproof, 25 Oct 2013
Excellent - what I wanted. The velcro fastening at the back could be improved especially for a fairly small head.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Cap, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Waterproof Cap (Sports)
Very well made and extremely light and waterproof. I would recommend this cap. It is ideal for putting in your pocket or back pack and then you have a waterproof had if needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Waterproof Cap (Sports)
Bought one of these, let water through at headband. I contacted Sealskinz direct, they were not very helpful and told me I had to contact Amazon because I had bought it through them. Amazon were brilliant, got a refund and I bought two Beechfield waterproof caps which are less expensive and probably better.
I wouldn't buy a Sealskinz again, once bitten.