5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping him dry
My partner was always complaining that every cap he had let water through. Now we have an excellent solution as this cap certainly does what it says - so no more complaining. Well done Sealskinz!
Published on 30 May 2012 by M. A. Tingle

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you have a small head
I am sure its very well made but disappointed even the back adjuster full out did not fit my head and have never considered I have a "big head". Have pair of Sealskinz waterproof gloves that are brilliant. My bonce is about seven and one eight.
Published 16 months ago by Peter D Drayton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping him dry, 30 May 2012
M. A. Tingle (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you have a small head, 15 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars wearing a hat on the wrist, 10 Jun. 2014
Very practical hat which also looks good. The velcro strap is a useful feature. Often when walking/jogging you get too hot for a hat. The velcro can be tightened sufficiently around the wrist to safeguard the hat from being lost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Waterproof Cap (Sports)
Great idea but really need smaller size although it fits one size it is a little deep for a smaller head, but will do for what I need it for

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy big haired/headed Dad, 4 Mar. 2015
A gift for my Dad who usually buys XXL hats! Took a chance on it as a few of the reviews mentioned that this item is generous in size and adjustable...needless to say the fit was great and my Dad is thrilled with it. He wanted a waterproof cap that he could wear under his rain coat hood to keep the rain and hood off of his face when out walking the dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars i've worn this cap over the last two days, ..., 27 Oct. 2014
James H. Wilson "Gandalf" (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
i've worn this cap over the last two days, when it was heavy rain and too windy for a brolly. It is completely water proof, and fits well. If I was being picky, I'd say that the adjusting velcro tag was too long(medium head)and I had to sew it to the cap ro stop it blowing about in the wind. But the cap does what it says, and keeps the rain off

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 26 Nov. 2013
I ordered this hat as a replacement for a long serving waterproof golf style cap.
I am delighted with the quality of this item, it's perfect to wear for walking our dog or playing golf in bad weather,
Delivery was excellent , arriving through our letterbox in just 48 hours from placing an order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Oct. 2014
J. Major (UK) - See all my reviews
Will be using this for cycling in the rain when not on the road, and wanted something to keep my head dry in on those wet rides and this is ideal. I have a 53 circumference head and this was slightly big but with a little adjustment now fits fine. would certanly recommend for quality and fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but initial indications are hopefully worth it, 7 Jun. 2015
Mammoth (Torbay, UK.) - See all my reviews
Early days yet, but due to the price, I'm expecting great things from this cap.

Initial thoughts are:
I usually have trouble finding large enough caps, so was pleased this provided a good fit.
Well made and comfortable - I forgot I was wearing it for a few hours.

Now, let's see if it truly is waterproof

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product from Sealskinz, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Waterproof Cap (Sports)
Really happy with this cap...
Use it mainly for my trail running but have also used it plenty of times for casual wear when the weather is dodgy and looks great being used for either. Awsome at holding back the wet and keeps my head really dry and warm. Any dirt or mud is easily wiped off. Very happy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›