The quality for money is excellent as these slippers are comfortable, well made and no problem with sizing. The soles are of a good thickness and flexible. Very pleased with them!
Published on 30 Oct 2011 by caro

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect sizing
As usual, you get what you pay for...nice looking slipper but totally impractical as the sizing is wrong...I ordered my normal size 6 which proved to be way too big even with thick socks on so I returned them but be aware that the seller WILL NOT refund the postage costs... I am incredibly disappointed with this as it undermines confidence in buying from Amazon
Published 18 months ago by shwmae

5.0 out of 5 stars good value and nice detail in the stitching at the front and back, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: Womens/Ladies Beige Faux Fur Lined Bottee Slippers - Beige - UK 3-9 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, 17 Feb 2014
My mum absolutely loves these slippers. She has had them for two consecutive Christmases.
They look really warm and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Feb 2014
These fit really well they are very warm and have a nice firm sole. Half slipper half boot the come up to my ankle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Slippers, 16 Dec 2013
These slippers are comfy, fluffy and well made. They are worth the money, are a generous size and very luxurious

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect sizing, 24 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars a word of warning!, 14 Dec 2012
i made an error and ordered the wrong size slippers late at night here for my mum after asking my wife about what size i should get i decided size 5 were going to be a little small for her so in the morning 9 hours later i contacted the seller wynsor thinking i could change the size as it was only 9 hours ago but they ignored me for around 3 days until the package arrived..... with you guessed it! the small size i didnt want.they also sent me an e-mail finally and told me once a order has been submitted it cannot be changed ......i found this a little harsh as i was only 9 hours late so BEWARE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo comfy, 17 Jun 2014
Suz (oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Great fit, keeps my feet nice and warm and I don't have to worry about stepping outside with them, even when it's wet. Great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Beige faux fur lined slippers, 22 May 2014
Really love these slippers. Great fit, very comfy. I will buy them again when they wear out, which may be soon as I wear them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mums favourate slippers, 7 May 2014
A. Thirkettle "Andy.t" (Finedon, uk) - See all my reviews
My mum is hard to please about most buys, but when ever Christmas comes around she says 'get me some slippers' so I say 'what sort', and she always reply's 'Womens/Ladies Beige Faux Fur Lined Bottee Slippers - Beige - UK 6' These are the best apparently.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 16 Mar 2014
I bought a pair of these over a year ago and they were great, but unfortunately have now worn out so I thought I would get another pair. On receipt of the new pair, on trying them on, I found an uncomfortable lump in the left slipper sole. They were unwearable. Although disappointing, the seller was very good and I received a full refund straight away. Unfortunately the experience has made me a bit dubious about ordering another replacement.

If I was reviewing my old pair I would have given them a 4 because they were good value for the price.