The quality for money is excellent as these slippers are comfortable, well made and no problem with sizing. The soles are of a good thickness and flexible. Very pleased with them!
Published on 30 Oct. 2011 by caro

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Published 13 months ago by EEEE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good value and nice detail in the stitching at the front and back, 30 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Womens/Ladies Beige Faux Fur Lined Bottee Slippers - Beige - UK SIZES 3-9 (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper version of an Ugg, but expected for the price, 6 Sept. 2014
I didn't want to spend too much on a pair of slippers as they get tired looking so quickly. These are doing the job so far.

As expected for the price, not real fur. Still I was surprised that they don't make your feet as sweaty as you would imagine unnatural products usually make.

They keep my feet nicely warm and are quite nice and soft, although I expect over a short time, the fluffiness will reduce. Still they are great for being indoor house shoes and they look great too.

Be aware they do come up slightly larger than expected so if you are on the smaller size of your size, so in my case more 7.5 than 8, probably go for a 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY MOTHER ACTUALLY STOPPED MOANING!!!!!, 4 Nov. 2014
My 86 year old mother has enjoyed ill health all her life being voted hypochondriac of the year in 2011!!!
She constantly complains of cold feet so the slippers were purchased for her in an effort to alleviate the condition...
Miracle of miracles she now has warmer feet and one less thing to moan about!!!
Don't worry Im sure she will soon find something else to moan about!!!! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Slippers, 16 Dec. 2013
These slippers are comfy, fluffy and well made. They are worth the money, are a generous size and very luxurious

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 16 Mar. 2014
I bought a pair of these over a year ago and they were great, but unfortunately have now worn out so I thought I would get another pair. On receipt of the new pair, on trying them on, I found an uncomfortable lump in the left slipper sole. They were unwearable. Although disappointing, the seller was very good and I received a full refund straight away. Unfortunately the experience has made me a bit dubious about ordering another replacement.

If I was reviewing my old pair I would have given them a 4 because they were good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Feb. 2014
These fit really well they are very warm and have a nice firm sole. Half slipper half boot the come up to my ankle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy,a nice style and I like the soles....., 5 Nov. 2014
For the times you have to go outdoors it is nice to have a waterproof sole with some grip and not slippers that are easily ruined .Almost a shoe and quite roomy for wearing with socks. The fur lining is a little slippery without socks and i will get some insoles to help with this when not wearing socks. You don't find many slippers that cover right up to the ankle that look a bit more fashionable. They would look nice in a dark brown colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, 17 Feb. 2014
My mum absolutely loves these slippers. She has had them for two consecutive Christmases.
They look really warm and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faux Fur lined boottee slipppers, 18 Jan. 2015
When I bought these silppers they did not have my size (4) but they did have a size 5.
I liked the idea of the thick sole on these, as I wear through other slippers very quickly.
So I decided to buy the size 5 and wear a thick pair of socks with them.
I have not been disappointed. The slippers are wonderful and with an extra pair of socks my feet are really snug and warm!
Would definitely recommend and buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I know was that they had to have good bottoms and be warm, 11 Feb. 2015
Bought these for my Mum as shes forever moaning about not having any slippers. I think its the fact that she cant be bothered to get any. As she doesn't have a computer, as she'd have not clue, I ordered them without giviing her choices. All I know was that they had to have good bottoms and be warm. These have good bottoms and I assume they are warm. The less choice you give my Mother the better !!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›