5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom white shirt
Very pleased with this shirt - nice quality, looks good and washes well. I ordered the XXL following the sizing recommendations as I have a thick neck, and it's quite loose fitting in the body (still wearable - looks great under a jacket) - I may well order the XL next time to get a better fit in the body and arms and leave the top button undone.
Will definitely...
Published 21 months ago by TonyD

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too long
I ordered this shirt in my size and it fitted nicely at the collar, upper body and sleeves. However, and I am not a short person, the length of the shirt was way too long, which would have made it impossible to wear either with the shirt untucked or tucked in. So it had to go back. No complaints with the service.
Published 15 months ago by Ian Price

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom white shirt, 24 Dec 2012
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Will definitely order more though (and have done) - recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and excellent value, 27 April 2012
A good quality shirt. Substantial fabric, a little thinner than the M&S ones, so it is good to have the variety.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY SHIRT, 14 Jun 2013
Reviewed by Tom's wife - he never gets round to it. Ordered this from Amazon as I have a real battle to get Tom ever to go shopping for clothes. He loves it!! So I ordered another - at last he has enough shirts that he's not rifling through the ironing basket looking for a clean one saying 'its ok I'll iron it' knowing he won't and I have to. Plain white, button down colllar, not too slim fit, thick enough fabric not to show nipples through. Ticks all of his boxes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too long, 2 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Band wear, 4 April 2013
Mr. RD CRESDEE (Brighton England) - See all my reviews
These shirts were bought for use on stage by an established band. Unlike other black shirts bought at a higher price they have remained Black after washing several times. They are tough and comfortable to wear. I will have no hesitation in replacing them when necessary with the same product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom Oxford Long sleeve shirt, 15 Mar 2013
My husband had a shirt like this that he loved - his favourite. Unfortunatly tore on Rose bushes - Devistated! I bought him this one for Christmas as very similar to the one he had torn. He was so pleased with this new shirt and has now become his favourite. Beautifully soft and so easy to wash & iron. Delivered well on time in great packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Mar 2013
Had to return this due to my brother for whom the present was for, already having a similar shirt.
When I received it I was shocked at how good it looked for the price I paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks a bit more faded, 8 Mar 2013
This is a good cheap product, the price is excellent
It does look a little darker in the picture but really not by much
It is the style of buttons that can make it look cheap but apart from that, a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, 21 July 2012
A. Hoggan - See all my reviews
This is a nice shirt, casual but goes well a with a tie, washes and irons well. Seems good quality and has a nice weight to it. I'll be buying more.

1.0 out of 5 stars looks can be deceptive, 13 Feb 2013
When I tried this shirt on my wife said it looks great ( thats high praise for her)
I thought that the feel of the material was a bit crisp, A minute later I could not bear
to keep it on, the material irritated my skin so much it was painful, felt like sand paper
against my skin, I have never known that to happen before, yes the shirt looked great
but it was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever tried on

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›