5.0 out of 5 stars Quality discs do the series justice
Published 13 months ago by Roberto

1.0 out of 5 stars Right Box, Wrong Discs!
Published 7 months ago by Peter O'Reilly

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality discs do the series justice, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Alias Smith & Jones - Series 2 Vol. 2 (Region 2) (Import) (DVD)
Following up my revue of Series 2 Vol 1,I have just received Vol 2 and can report everything most acceptable,excellent quality Region 2 in English. If it will help, the listings are as follows : Disc 1. The Bounty Hunter,Everything Else You Can Steal,Miracle At Santa Marta,and 21 Days To Tenstrike. Disc 2. The McCreedy Bust Going,Going,Gone,The Man Who Broke The Bank At Red Gap,The Men That Corrupted Hadleyburg ( Sadly Pete Duel's Last Episode )and The Biggest Game In The West. Disc 3. Which Way To The OK Corral,Don't Get Mad Get Even,What's In It For Mia,and finally Bad Night In Big Bute. At least I now possess all episodes from series 1 & 2,excepting of course ( "The Day They Hanged Kid Curry" )and all in first class condition. The supplier I have found to be both quick and reliable,I just wish he would have the last 12 episodes ie. Series 3 available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality box set, 28 July 2014
S. A. Bollongino "Bookaholic" (Berlin, Germany) - See all my reviews
The price is fine for this top quality DVD box set. Picture and sound are excellent and it includes the final episode with Pete Duel before Roger Davis took over the role. The stories with Davis are good but one does miss Pete Duel's lovely smile!

Series 2 Vol 1 is also excellent. ignore the language option, just go to Main Menu click and then click on the episode for the original English version.

5.0 out of 5 stars The last few Pete Duel episodes, 21 Nov 2014
The final few episodes with Pete Duel before he sadly took his own life. If he's have seen who they replaced him with he would have had second thoughts. You get a chance to see the complete miscasting of Roger Davies, resumably because Kevin Spacey hadn't been invented yet.
Swedish made but in the original English with optional subtitles in Swedish if you really want them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct 2014
A real blast from the past but just as good as when I first watched it in the 70's

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved the series originally, 3 Aug 2014
I loved the series originally, and enjoyed this collection. Only drawback is that I worried when it arrived and the packaging was in (I think) Swedish. However, when playing it the Swedish subtitles could be removed (and instructions for this were in English.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 7 Aug 2014
Excellent service and a great item. Love this series from my teenage years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014
Goods arrived safely and in good time

1.0 out of 5 stars Right Box, Wrong Discs!, 19 May 2014
Cannot give it more than one star, since I never actually received the discs of series 2, volume 2. I received the box for series 2, volume 2, but the discs inside were those for series 2, volume 1 which I already had. I complained to Amazon, who were not able to replace the item with the correct discs as they came from another supplier. Amazon did however give me a full refund on my purchase. I was reluctant to reorder in case the same thing happened again.