5.0 out of 5 stars Really soft and very well made
These are quality wipes that look to last a long time. they're super soft yet still very absorbant. Really great buy.
Published 17 months ago by josie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. Charlotte J. Knaggs

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Cheeky Wipes 25 White Terry Towelling Wipes (Baby Product)
I bought two packs of these to supplement the Cheeky Wipes starter kit I bought and the quality is noticeably inferior to the wipes that came with the kit. I've pre-washed all of them and the wipes in these standalone packs are harder and thinner. A number of them have threadbare patches and small holes and most have curled up and lost their shape. I was expecting the same quality as the kit wipes which are thicker and softer but these feel cheap and nasty in comparison and a real disappointment for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good spare set of bottom wipes, 24 May 2013
Daniel Staniforth (London uk) - See all my reviews
Means we can wash the set that came with the starter set at our own speed while we use these and have a good cycle going on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really soft and very well made, 7 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby's skin, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Cheeky Wipes 25 White Terry Towelling Wipes (Baby Product)
We have been using the cheeky wipes system on our newborn for the past 2 weeks. his skin is so sensitive im really pleased we are able to use only water with these wipes when cleaning him. Its also good to know we are not contributing to landfill with disposible wipes. Would really recommend, it really isnt difficult to clean the wipes, they just go in with your normal clothes wash. I would say that we need about 75 wipes to make the system work, but our baby does tend to poo ALOT, so perhaps not necessary for everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cheeky Wipes 25 White Terry Towelling Wipes (Baby Product)
these are so good! I use them on my baby's face and hands in her high chair and I have used them in my nappy bag when she was younger when out and about. I just had a wet bag with the wet ones in and a wet bag for the used ones to go in. Lovely

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality wipes but shame no extra wash bag included, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cheeky Wipes 25 White Terry Towelling Wipes (Baby Product)
These wipes were bought to supplement the kit, quality is as good as the originals, I only wish that they had come with an extra mesh wash bag for the mucky wipes box as I have since had to order separately and had to pay for postage twice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Cheeky Wipes 25 White Terry Towelling Wipes (Baby Product)
Great product but expensive for what they are, more like bamboo texture, would highly recommend though saying that, Would also get the whole kit if I wasn't happy with my previous homemade wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves money and helps the environment, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cheeky Wipes 25 White Terry Towelling Wipes (Baby Product)
One time expense with long lasting results, and helps the environment too!
Bought more of these as I had a set already. We have clothe nappies so this works so well with. Love that I can just use water with no chemicals.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cheeky Wipes 25 White Terry Towelling Wipes (Baby Product)
Happy with product. I use them to clean my baby's bottom during nappy change. I wash them at 60 degrees and have been doing for the past 3 months. Love them

3.0 out of 5 stars great grippers, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cheeky Wipes 25 White Terry Towelling Wipes (Baby Product)
these wipes definitely leave my sons bum clean as they have great grip for every type of poo whether its a breastfed runny explosion or a formula fed sticky poo after a day with daddy.
my only gripe is that even on a 60degree wash with bio detergent some poo stains remain, i wish i has realised you can get blue or pink....i'd definitely gone for blue!

they do work out cheaper if you get it right dont order a few packs of white and end up having to buy a special detergent or re ordering in a colour (and the bio detergent i use cleans my cloth nappies wonderfully and 2 of them are pure white?)

Cheeky Wipes 25 White Terry Towelling Wipes