on 21 May 2012
Very poor product, has stopped working on one of the two USB ports after being used twice!!! So Buyer beware!
on 2 January 2013
Product generates chronic RF interference when use, making it impossible to listen to the car radio at the same time.
on 5 August 2012
This item was dead on arrival. Checked in two cars and a selection of devices ( phone, iPod, iPad etc ) but didn't work with any combination. My Belkin micro usb charger worked with all combinations so returned this device and ordered 2 of the Belkin ones instead. Product is of low quality, cheap plastic and what feels like very dodgy spring-loaded center connector. My advice would be to avoid this item...
on 8 May 2012
I have bought this item because the description specifically states, that it works with Samsung models. Well, it doesn't. At least not with Samsung Galaxy Ace. I have found the solution on the internet, opened up the gadget, short circuited USB data contacts (the middle two contacts) and now it works well. Build quality is pretty poor, though. But its worth of its money.
on 1 January 2013
I bought two of these devices for dual-charging of smartphones. Unfortunately, the ones I received both had a major mechanical design fault in that the side springs were nowhere near strong enough to retain the device in the 'cigar lighter' socket of either of our two cars, even at rest. I literally had to hold the device in the socket, at a slight angle, to get it to work, so they certainly weren't going to work mobile as even the slightest bump caused them to move, lose contact, and stop charging.

Come On!! The standard cigarette/cigar leighter socket has been around for as long as I have (a long time), and it's an appalling oversight for even a cheap product to not seat and stay seated mechanically.

Couldn't be bothered to return them so just binned them. You have been warned!
on 22 November 2012
The purpose of this was to enable my partner and I to charge both our phones whilst driving. I checked out a cable in our house tolink the phone to the charger, it worked fine. Then we went out to the car plugged the charger in and a green light came on. I then plugged the phone in. The green light on he charger went out. The phone was not chatging. No other chargers would work after that it must have blown a fuse. It was very dissappointing.
on 9 December 2012
After using it a few times the one of the white plastic inside that separates the two USBs came off. Also it broke again
on 17 September 2012
I'm quite happy with it charging one phone but when I had to charge two phones it really stugled and even stoped chargeing at one point. I mostlly use it for one phone so that's the reason I'll keep it any way. Thanks
on 11 May 2014
Just what I needed. Makes life much easier. Don't have to worry about charging my mobile phone at home and my laptop.
on 13 March 2012
I bought this item because it produces 2.1A. My original charger was the normal 1.0A and it couldn't keep up with the battery usage when operating the sat-nav on my HTC Desire. I have only used it once with the sat-nav and it seems to do what I needed. Having two ports is a bonus!

The device is quite small so it doesn't get in the way like my much bigger original charger. I recommend it.