on 14 November 2012
I have bought from spoilt rotten and let me tell you, it's the best clothes i have ever bought to my baby. clothes are really cute and the box where it comes is perfect if you want to offer someone a gift.
on 12 November 2011
Spoilt Rotten are by far the best baby clothes I have purchased. Very very good quality and really smart and funny prints! My only problem is that my son is growing up fast and I cannot enjoy them enough!
on 15 April 2013
Bought before first grandchild was born so gender neutral gift was great for boy or girl. She is three months now and fits it. Lovely soft cotton and fun packaging.
on 26 August 2014
Bought for my sister as shes got no sense of humour and she loved them...only problem she liked them so much she refused to use them
on 24 March 2013
bought for my sons new baby smallest size still too big but she will grow into it think i need one saying sorry thats my son .. lol
on 2 December 2013
Very cute and good quality. The material is thick and smooth.
The wrapping is also supper cute! Perfect for a present!
on 28 December 2014