4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Published on 17 July 2012 by duaine12392

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
i was very disappointed with these earphones. The quality was the worse I have ever encountered even on cheap or free items. There was hardly any sound let alone any bass. The pair I recieved may have been faulty and were therefore sent back. Amazon were swift to authorise a refund and return postage was free
Published on 20 Sep 2012 by John J

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 July 2012
This review is from: JVC HAFX5BE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Olive Black (Electronics)
First off, I'd like to say the delivery time was super quick! Only 3 days it took as I ordered it on Sunday morning and arrived on tuesday morning. The only criticism that I'd like to make is that the packaging is so tough to get the earphones out. That's why I only gave it a four star rating. It took me quite a while just to get it out of it. The earphones itself is fantastic. The bass is heavy (which i like) & it's comfortable in the ear with the ear buds. The sound is clear, vibrant & loud. I love it! For that price, you cannot go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gumy Headphones, 12 Dec 2011
I like these ear headphones, much better than I expected them to be. I have bought more expensive brands of earphones in the past and they have broken and these have not broken so far. They are also very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 26 Jun 2012
I am quite impressed with these earphones. I'm not an expert, but I think that they are one of the best within this price range. The colour wasn't what I expected, but for me that wasn't an issue. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not great, 10 May 2012
The headphones are good for the price, they are comfortable well made and the bass is outstanding, however you will need to adjust your audio players equalizer to ensure a level sound, otherwise the bass drowns out the treble. For the price you really cant complain.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 16 Mar 2012
Exactly what I expected, good value for the money. Would recommend to anyone wanting an upgrade from the headphones given free with the ipod.

5.0 out of 5 stars JVC Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones, 24 April 2012
These earphones are the best I've ever used in my whole entire life!
They are really loud and are worth the price, I guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jan 2012
Very pleased with the quality, and I get very good volume as it fits so snugly in my ear.

I might buy some more pairs of these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 20 Sep 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't last very long, 29 April 2014
very cheap and has a good sound quality. but it stopped working in one ear in a matter of days.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spellz checkzor, 27 Nov 2012
Ian Potter "henryscat666" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Anyone noticed the major spelling error on the packaging. Confort? Doh! Not bad earphones though. Not the best but more than acceptable for the price. Jvc can use some of the profits on a spellchecker...