5.0 out of 5 stars Like Tessie goes trotting but much better!
Published 22 months ago by Chumley

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
considering the price and right up I was expecting something of a bit better quality. Unfortunately.
We have discovered that the originals are usually better.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Tessie goes trotting but much better!, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
Our daughter was desperate for an Animagic Tessie goes Trotting for her 3rd Birthday. Having read bad reviews on the animagic walking animals we didnt want her to be disappointed. We had a look at this one on You Tube and it seemed fine so we settled upon this one. So glad we did! Its very cute and comes with its own hair brush. It trots along making a clip clop sound then with the flick of a switch (which my 3 year old has no trouble operating) it stops, shakes its tail and neighs. Having seen Tessie goes Trotting in Tesco I was shocked at how small it actually is and not half as cute as the one in the TV ad. This one is a much better size (approx 8 inches by 8 inches) and put a couple of clips in its mane and she'll be just as cute as Tessie for half the price!!!!! So all in all very happy with this pony.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
We have discovered that the originals are usually better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trotting Pony, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
This is a lovely toy. my grandson loved it !! Easy for children to use and very soft. I would recommend this toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
Bought this for my 18 month old great niece. She was entranced by it and it kept us all amused. Does not work on all surfaces, struggled on carpet but was great on the wood floor. The pony differed in appearance from the photo but was very sweet. Battery seems to have a good life, hasn't run out yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
Bought as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter who loves it. More robust than others on the market which is ideal for a three year old.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute pony, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
I was pleased with the movement and the noise of the pony. It is a cute pony and my daughter loved it. It is more robust than most moving toys although one of the back legs now got limited movement and goes round in a big circle. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little horse, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
We took a chance with this item and was pleasantly surprised. We opted against the better known brands as many of them have such poor reviews and we are glad we did! Easy for my 2 and 4 year old to control. They particularly like that it walks on a lead. Very happy .

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic Toy!, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
This toy is fantastic and such a bargain! Would defiantly recommend people to buy this toy for there little ones this Christmas as my 3 year old niece loves it!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
I think this toy is very good for the money! It's much cheaper then the animagic ones. It does what the description says, and yes you can hear the mechanics inside but it doesn't bother my daughter. The one we received was a sandy colour and much nicer then the one on the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars good toy, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Trotting Pony (Toy)
I got this for my 2yr old niece and she loves it, i thought the insides were a bit noisy but didnt seem to bother her. would recommend.

Trotting Pony