on 18 March 2014
Another gift for my brother along with his t.shirt.. Very interesting and well worth the money, great ideas on this site
on 2 March 2014
I bought this for someone who has almost everything.
My friend thought it was a fab idea for her 60th birthday.
on 5 June 2014
Superb quality.........Better than I expected...Just what I was looking for.
A great 60th Birthday gift that is brilliant to give to a special person.
on 10 May 2014
Very fast service great packaging definately recommend fab birthday gift mother very happy with this, brought back many memories of childhood
on 7 April 2014
My friend who recently celebrated her 60th Birthday really loved this card and DVD - says it is something she will keep and enjoy again
on 15 April 2014
Bought as a gift for my friend she loves it. It is a good representation of the era it represents.
on 10 July 2014
Fast delivery and was a nice little gift for his 60th! don't know if he has watched it yet
on 1 July 2014
Arrived within a couple of days, very good quality and well packaged.
on 10 November 2014
Bought this for my partner for his 60th birthday, he was really pleased with it, it had some really interesting things on the DVD. I also have to add that the seller was excellent too!
on 18 November 2014
Bought for a buddy's 60th. It arrived on time and she seemed pleased with it; no-one else has duplicated the pressie. Haven't yet had feedback on the content though.