on 13 January 2014
I ordered these for a Christmas present for my daughter, and were quickly delivered, on first inspection incased inside the hard plastic packaging they looked fine but on opening them on Christmas Day my daughter was unable to use them at all, instead of having a right and left shaped ear piece she discovered she had 2 lefts which rendered them totally useless due to the design of the ear piece, they are specifically designed for use in the appropriate ear.. I have used these particular ear buds myself before and if you get sent a decent pair then the quality is pretty good, this was obviously a reject pair that should never have got through quality control..
on 14 April 2013
Do not trust these headphones, when I received them I was surprised to find that one of them did not work, and only worked sometimes.
on 26 February 2013
To start with,once I had gotten into the packaging (sealed hard plastic, near impossible to safely get into) I was missing one of the smallest ear adapter buds which was irritating.
Once I found an old set of small rubber adapter buds to fit the test began.
I cannot fault the sound quality, and the tight fit means no sound escapes, nor do you get much problem with external noise interfering with the listening experience.
The issue I had, was the tight fit, NOT where the buds were, but the actual body. the shape was good, but the fit too tight. Not only was it uncomfortable but after two nights of wear I actually had blisters in my ear; which a week later are still there and I cannot wear any 'in ear' earphones at all. The blisters formed on the inner side of my Tragus (I had to look that name up!)
So my conclusion is, they are good, and if the buds fit wear them. But I must have small ear canals, and at 52 years of age they are not going to grow any more... They are not for me!
on 10 December 2014
I was so annoyed when my local tesco stopped selling these in store however I'm glad they are being sold on here. Very quick delivery and they are the most comfortable earphones I've had in quite a while. Only problem is the pain which comes form dropping your iPod while these are still in your ears and having to experience what I would imagine having your eardrums pulled out would feel like... but that's more my fault for being clumsy and trying to dance, get dressed and hold an ipod in one hand... I do usually go through about 3 or 4 pairs a year as they obviously aren't indestructible however I never feel put off buying another pair from this brand because of that.
on 22 June 2014
Always buy this brand, got two of these, but only one works, although this isn't really a problem for me it seems the quality control procedures need to be looked at, as does the packaging.... I now have a very blunt pair of scissors and a cut hand, very very difficult to get into!!! I might sue..... I'm consultating a lawyer..... Hahahahahahahahahah (don't worry I am kidding)
on 25 May 2015
Came quickly and before expected.
I've bought these headphones a lot although I bought them from in town and not online.
This pair although seemed to not keep the sound in ad even on one blob everyone else could hear it when the bus wasnt in my ear...
Although they are comfy, loud and they cancel out other noise.
Generally a nice product.
on 18 March 2013
I had these same headphones for about two/three years before they broke and had to buy these new ones. V good quality sound and noise isolation. Once I had spent a few weeks using rubbish quality headphones that made me want to cry, these were absolute heaven. Like angel laughter.
Also I love pink. And these are a good pink.
on 2 June 2013
I have had these headphones for about three years now and they are still working perfectly. They fit the ears well and are not like other annoying headphones that fall out all the time or the wires get into a tangled mess. I will definitely buy these again when they finally break.
on 10 July 2013
For the price paid, these headphones are great. They do a good job isolating background noise, so much so that my mum has a hard time getting my attention when I have them in! Nice girly colour and very comfortable. Well worth buying!
on 9 January 2013
Every song the bass comes out way too strongly! Had to change equalizer to 'bass reducer' on itunes.. never had to do that before.. BUT: fast delivery, good noise isolating and loud sound.