5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
These in ear headphones are brilliant, super comfortable and great for noise cancellation, has a very good clear crisp sound. I would defiantly say these are worth getting, and the colour of them are gorgeous!
Published on 7 Mar 2012 by TLG

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Published 3 months ago by Gaga

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 Mar 2012
This review is from: JVC HAFX5PE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Peach Pink (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 13 Jan 2014
I ordered these for a Christmas present for my daughter, and were quickly delivered, on first inspection incased inside the hard plastic packaging they looked fine but on opening them on Christmas Day my daughter was unable to use them at all, instead of having a right and left shaped ear piece she discovered she had 2 lefts which rendered them totally useless due to the design of the ear piece, they are specifically designed for use in the appropriate ear.. I have used these particular ear buds myself before and if you get sent a decent pair then the quality is pretty good, this was obviously a reject pair that should never have got through quality control..

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the earphones did not work properly, 14 April 2013
Do not trust these headphones, when I received them I was surprised to find that one of them did not work, and only worked sometimes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Dec 2013
It has a good sound, a good bass, good shape that fits perfectly into the ears, Would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars headphones, 29 Aug 2013
very comfortable as i have small ears and the noise isolation enables me to enjoy my audio books even though i am hard of hearing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 July 2013
For the price paid, these headphones are great. They do a good job isolating background noise, so much so that my mum has a hard time getting my attention when I have them in! Nice girly colour and very comfortable. Well worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Jun 2013
Miss FOX - See all my reviews
I have had these headphones for about three years now and they are still working perfectly. They fit the ears well and are not like other annoying headphones that fall out all the time or the wires get into a tangled mess. I will definitely buy these again when they finally break.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 6 May 2013
excellent product. it was given to somebody as a gift and they were not disappointed. A bargain in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars I trust these headphones with my ears, 18 Mar 2013
I had these same headphones for about two/three years before they broke and had to buy these new ones. V good quality sound and noise isolation. Once I had spent a few weeks using rubbish quality headphones that made me want to cry, these were absolute heaven. Like angel laughter.
Also I love pink. And these are a good pink.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me..., 26 Feb 2013
To start with,once I had gotten into the packaging (sealed hard plastic, near impossible to safely get into) I was missing one of the smallest ear adapter buds which was irritating.
Once I found an old set of small rubber adapter buds to fit the test began.
I cannot fault the sound quality, and the tight fit means no sound escapes, nor do you get much problem with external noise interfering with the listening experience.
The issue I had, was the tight fit, NOT where the buds were, but the actual body. the shape was good, but the fit too tight. Not only was it uncomfortable but after two nights of wear I actually had blisters in my ear; which a week later are still there and I cannot wear any 'in ear' earphones at all. The blisters formed on the inner side of my Tragus (I had to look that name up!)
So my conclusion is, they are good, and if the buds fit wear them. But I must have small ear canals, and at 52 years of age they are not going to grow any more... They are not for me!

ARRAY(0xab8ac954)