4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality
The actual noise isolation is not amazing, and another problem I have is that the silicone "buds" that go into your ear come off easily and could be lost. However the sound quality is much better than most earphones in this price range hence the rating.
Published on 18 Aug. 2012 by Disgusted of TWells

1.0 out of 5 stars Left ear phone does not work!
Left earphone was very quiet to begin with and now completely broke, right one cuts out when the connector is moved even slightly....I believe these are FAKE, DO NOT BUY!
Published on 27 Jan. 2013 by Mark

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, 18 Aug. 2012
This review is from: JVC HAFX5AE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Peppermint Blue (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars quality for cheap, 11 Nov. 2013
It was very surprising in terms of performance and look. However it took a bit long to reach and I have been enjoying it since.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Dec. 2013
It has a good sound, a good bass, a good shape that fits perfectly into the ears, Would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but could be better, 25 Mar. 2013
I always buy gumy earphones because they are a brillinat quality- I have no idea about sound quality as long as it sounds good I'm happy! They are cheap so it doesn't matter so much if I lose them. I said these are brilliant because they are- they are the only in-ear earphones which fit and STAY IN my ear!! Hallelujah! However, after a few months(they vary with each pair)- these have lasted me 5 months comfortably. Now the jack has got a bit weak and so I have to wiggle it around for a while to hear both earphones, however having said this I tried these with my phone and they were perfect after 5 months so the problem may be my iPod. Also after about 4 months the ear buds got a bit loose and so I often have to rummage around in my bag to find the missing ear bud! But this may be because my school bag is full and has so much rubbish in it along with heavy books! Either way I'm buying the exact same pair again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another set, 3 Mar. 2014
Bought these as a replacement. Had the same ones before and they wore out fairly quickly due to constant use. However the price is good and I have seen these at a much higher price everywhere else

1.0 out of 5 stars Left ear phone does not work!, 27 Jan. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak, 31 Oct. 2012
I must say I expected better from a JVC product.
Firstly, the phones were housed in a super tough blister pack.
This involved using scissors to open, while avoiding the cables.
The phone cable itself is very flimsy and I had to put sellotape around the jack/cable joint immediately as that is a very obvious weak point.
Sound, ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 14 April 2015
These are the best I've ever found. They are comfortable, don't fall out and the sound quality is excellent. They come in several colours for different gadgets.
The only snag is the near impenetrable container. Took me ages to hack it open with Stanley knife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 20 Feb. 2014
At my school in art we are allowed to listen to music and work these are amazing at getting rid of the radio music so i can just listen to mine. my last ones i had for 5 years. I think you should get these they are amazing

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible sound, 30 July 2013
The sound is very metalic and the rubber doesn't fit properly.
I know everyone's ears are different but....sound wise I wouldn't recomend it.
Sorry!