on 13 September 2013
I thought this would be really good due to the reviews. We only have a shower in our flat and was hoping for a bath big enough for our son to slash around. Yes size wise it is fine but it is very slippy for baby even when your holding them and the back bit isn't sturdy enough was very disappointed.
on 20 November 2012
I bought 6 of these for a day nursery, cheaper than the "bumbo" make but just as good and includes the tray! Prompt delivery also!
on 4 March 2015
I was always worried about my baby slipping from my arms when bathing them. This not only makes me feel safe as its soft all around, but it also saves on water. I just place in my bath and fill this with water.
on 8 January 2016
Unfortunately the back section of this bath would not blow up but we needed it as we were going away. despite this it works and it is a brilliant product, we love it but most of all our little water boy loves it.
on 8 April 2015
Was looking for an inflatable bath to put in the shower to use for the grandchildren, as the previous one (a different one) sprang a leak. Unfortunately it is not as big as the one I had previously, although it was the largest I could find. It was therefore a bit of a squeeze for my 4-year old granddaughter, tho my 1.5 year old grandson will probably fit in it OK tho a bit shallow and not much splashing room. Really designed for babies, but was all I could find.
on 21 December 2014
Suitable inflable baby bath for 1 year old, however not very deep (only comes to waist area. I suspect the little one will outgrow this quite soon. Inflated well, seems well built, would have been better if it was a littlelonger.
The plastic inflatable divider doesn't stay in place, which is not a problem for us as my little one uses it as another bath toy along with his bath ducks
on 17 July 2012
Haven't used it yet so I don't know how stable it is. I decided to order this for every day use as I thought it'll be bigger compared to the plastic ones. It is not. But it is easy to inflate and in my opinion better in case your baby slips she can't hurt her head in a plastic wall.
on 13 May 2013
I bought this tub for a one week holiday with my 9 month old in Portugal. He's a big boy - more toddler 1 - 2 year old size but it was perfectly sufficient size wise and he seemed happy to be in it. I didn't use the velcro'd bar as he's way too big but it doubled up as a bath toy and so proved useful regardless. My advice is to (obviously) make sure you sit with a hand on your little one's back or close by as mine was on the verge of crawling at the time and so would occasionally launch himself forward or veer off to the sides and although the tub is sturdy I had to be careful he didn't knock his head on the side of the bath tub - not a problem if you're using it on the floor I guess. All in all a great purchase and definitely worth the money!
on 12 November 2013
I purchased this inflatable bath to use for my 8 month old on holiday as we were staying in a holiday home with no bath, only a shower!

It fitted in the shower tray just nicely, it was sturdy, easy to inflate and well worth every penny.

I would highly recommend this product to anybody whether it's for use on holiday or everyday use instead of filling a whole bath of water...
on 18 October 2013
Bought this before our summer holiday. We used it when we travelled to other country. It has to be used in a bath, as water could easily spill out from the sides once they are bent slightly.

It's actually ten times better than our plastic one for new born. It's soft and free space. My little one feels much more comfortable in it. I use it at home for his bath time now.