5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a holiday
We bought this for a caravan holiday and its been a great buy. We have two children, ages 1 and almost 4 and they both fit in here. So much easier than shower struggles.
Published 21 months ago by amazonriverfc

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to clean
This is much more spacious than the duck bath which we previously had. I have actually bought this bath twice because it got a puncture. The sides where it goes in with the creases are hard to clean thoroughly and mould grows where it doesn't dry properly. So as a bath used occasionally works well but not everyday which I intended.
Published 3 months ago by Leilani

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 5 Jun 2013
Manxie (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This has been well used for our three month old baby and there is plenty of room for her to grow and use it for some time to come. Great for staying away from home and in our campervan. Inflates easily and stays hard. It then deflates easily and folds into a small light package for easy transport. Not sure why they bothered with an inflatable divider or safety bar across the middle because as others have said it just floats off because the velcro is not strong enough to hold it down. I can't really see how it is supposed to make it safer anyway. A pouch to keep it in would have been useful but otherwise very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 16 May 2013
we use it in our caravan in the base of shower as daughter doesnt like showers yet and at 2.5 yrs i am not gonna argue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Travelling!, 13 May 2013
I bought this tub for a one week holiday with my 9 month old in Portugal. He's a big boy - more toddler 1 - 2 year old size but it was perfectly sufficient size wise and he seemed happy to be in it. I didn't use the velcro'd bar as he's way too big but it doubled up as a bath toy and so proved useful regardless. My advice is to (obviously) make sure you sit with a hand on your little one's back or close by as mine was on the verge of crawling at the time and so would occasionally launch himself forward or veer off to the sides and although the tub is sturdy I had to be careful he didn't knock his head on the side of the bath tub - not a problem if you're using it on the floor I guess. All in all a great purchase and definitely worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 5 April 2013
Practical
Good quality
Value for money
Would recommend for both home & when on travels
Received quickly and well packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Feb 2013
We bought this for our first trip abroad, but found it actually better than the normal baby bath we have at home. Easy to blow up, easy to put back in its small pack. Can highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 7 Jan 2013
Extremely durable product have had it for 6 months and its still going strong, would highly recommend!!. Plenty of Room for your baby and its bath toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars wicked, 11 Dec 2012
easy to store away when not using it. and is nice and comfortable for my daughter and easy to fill

4.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 2 Dec 2012
Suited the purpose very well. Arrived in good time. Easily stored when not in use . inflates easily. would recommend to others

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT suitable from birth!, 20 Nov 2012
L. Astbury "Minksie" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I will be returning this item as it is not fit for purpose. I bought it for my 3 month old grandson to use when staying at our house. It was extremely laborious to inflate it, even with a pump - would be impossible without one. The very worst aspect of this bath is the so- called safety bar, which floated off as soon as the baby's body touched it - absolutely useless. Although the blurb above states it is suitable from birth, the box has '6 months+' printed on it. I would not recommend this bath to anyone. I am now going to buy a proper baby bath, which I should have done in the first place. Do not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel., 14 Nov 2012
I bought this for my daughter who will be 1 when we go abroad next year. It is ideal for when there isn't a bath and will pack flat in the bottom of a suit case. I haven't used it yet but the quality of the product looks good and the description was accurate.

ARRAY(0xaacccdec)