5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for a beginner
This book was probably my best book purchase at University. It clearly explained concepts which I thought were too complicated for me to ever understand. It didn't go into too much detail which made the book an easy read. Not at any point did I feel overwhelmed.

I am a very satisfied reader. Thank you Koop!
Published on 23 Mar 2011 by Amanda

1.0 out of 5 stars Glaring Omission of Answers
I have given only 1 star because the book does not give the answers to the many exercises and questions. The book is aimed at beginners. Is the beginner supposed to assume he got the answers right?

Published on 2 Jan 2011 by John

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for a beginner, 23 Mar 2011

I am a very satisfied reader. Thank you Koop!

1.0 out of 5 stars Glaring Omission of Answers, 2 Jan 2011

I agree with the other reviewers that Koop explains the statistical concepts in simple, easy-to-understand terms but I really don't think there is any excuse for omitting an appendix with the answers to questions.

Analysis of Economic Data